lte - News, Features, and Slideshows
lte in pictures
Optus has upgraded its 4G network in four capital cities in Australia with the launch of LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) carrier aggregation technology.
By Adam Bender | 22 September, 2014 10:25
Access to high-bandwidth wireless broadband is critical for supporting drones, national defence and autonomous mining equipment, according to presenters from industry and government at the RadComms conference in Sydney today.
By Adam Bender | 10 September, 2014 15:34
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $1.4 billion.
By Jeff Bertolucci | 31 August, 2010 08:18
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as: • Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
- Microsoft to discontinue free Xbox Music streaming
- Investor visa overhaul to boost venture capital for startups
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Debian community splits over systemd, but fork still unlikely
- TIO task force to field NBN grievances
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Progress builds up developer chops with Telerik buy
- Monumental day for Wikipedia in Poland
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- IBM's chip business sale gets national security scrutiny