lte - News, Features, and Slideshows
lte in pictures
Telstra will trial 4G LTE Broadcast technology tonight at the Melbourne Cricket Ground for the T20 International cricket match.
By Adam Bender | 31 January, 2014 10:09
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $1.4 billion.
By Jeff Bertolucci | 31 August, 2010 08:18
UXC Connect’s Jesmond Psaila says that DevOps can do for IT operations what Agile did for software development. This paper demonstrates how, by combining both approaches, you can significantly improve operational efficiency and time-to-market. • Marketing and development teams want to constantly change or increase functionality, while IT operations teams want to keep the environment as stable as possible • Agile software development and virtualisation have not solved the time-to-value problem faced by marketing and IT operations teams • Recent movements in DevOps aim to address and redefine a more agile service management platform, while new tools have vastly improved functionality to configure and automate common processes
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
- Appeals court denies Oracle request to restore $1.3 billion judgment against SAP
- Scientists create one robot brain to rule them all
- Intel amps up desktop performance with its first 8-core PC chip
- IDC: Tablets sales growth to slow this year
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview
- Drivers want their cars to get to know them better
- Nokia's navigation service Here comes to Samsung smartwatch and Galaxy
- As smartphone screen sizes max out, stylish designs expected at IFA
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
- Fujitsu to deploy thousands of contactless cash machines for Spanish bank
- Should Microsoft kill Windows Phone?
- How to run Flash on your iPad (if you must)
- Baidu, Tencent help Chinese shopping malls take on Alibaba