lte - News, Features, and Slideshows
lte in pictures
The Google Fi app showed up for the first time Wednesday on the Play Store: The catch is that you'll need a Nexus 6 phablet and an invitation to the new wireless service in order to make any use of it.
By Bob Brown | 30 April, 2015 03:55
Australia is outperforming other countries in several ICT areas, including networking technology skills and mobile broadband, according to Robert Pepper, Cisco vice president of global technology policy.
By Adam Bender | 25 March, 2015 10:02
Optus and Nokia Networks are testing a wireless video distribution mechanism whereby video content is streamed directly from a mobile base station.
By Adam Bender | 02 March, 2015 11:32
NBN Co and Ericsson have completed a trial of fixed wireless broadband using the 3.5GHz band, the companies announced.
By Adam Bender | 02 March, 2015 10:39
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $1.4 billion.
By Jeff Bertolucci | 31 August, 2010 08:18
Online meetings are ideal for collaboration both within the business and with customers, but too often technology solutions get in the way, creating delays or even missed meetings that can jeopardise opportunities and revenue. This whitepaper looks at: why cloud-based meeting expectations of higher customer satisfaction are not being met, the top 5 user issues reported by sales teams in cloud based meeting applications and how businesses can have assurance that they’ve chosen an enterprise grade communication tools.
Airbnb chose Akamai as the partner to help them build the capabilities they needed to grow and scale their business, without sacrificing the customer experience that was key to their success. According to CTO Nathan Blecharzyk, Airbnb chose Akamai to support their rapidly-growing business because of Akamai’s ability to deliver large media files safely and securely across the globe, allowing them to scale the business as demand increased.
- Google gives Android developers new tools for tracking app performance
- Microsoft offers Windows 10 carrot, threatens with stick
- US Senate leader pushes to extend NSA phone dragnet
- IBM defends use of temp visa workers
- Marines test augmented reality battlefield
- Pebble Time smartwatch to begin shipping on May 27
- Adblock browsers for Android and iOS to keep mobile ads, tracking at bay
- Torque G02 smartphone doesn't mind a saltwater dunk
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 22
- Factory reset in Android phones leaves sensitive user data behind
- Secom security drone follows, photographs intruders
- Alibaba's UC Browser found leaking users' data
- Freelance hacking site vows to clean up dodgy listings
- Bigcommerce, PayPal team up for payments
- Leaked database of Adult Friend Finder still online