lte - News, Features, and Slideshows
lte in pictures
Telstra will trial 4G LTE Broadcast technology tonight at the Melbourne Cricket Ground for the T20 International cricket match.
By Adam Bender | 31 January, 2014 10:09
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $1.4 billion.
By Jeff Bertolucci | 31 August, 2010 08:18
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Bolstered by favorable economics, today’s global botnets are using distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks to target firewalls, web services, and applications, often simultaneously. This DDoS threat spectrum includes conventional network attacks, HTTP and SSL floods, and an emerging wave of low-bandwidth threats, plus the new threat vectors likely to target emerging service platforms.
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars
- Twitter more than doubles its sales, stock soars
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Chinese officials seize Microsoft PCs, emails, financial info in antitrust probe
- Oracle hits back at ex-employee's claims over in-memory database option
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- BlackBerry buying German firm for voice encryption
- NASA breakthrough improves 3D printing in space
- Secrets to CIO Longevity
- Uber, Airbnb go after businesses
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows US networks under attack
- As IoT changes how carriers make money, Ericsson is buying new smarts
- Google, Linaro develop custom Android edition for Project Ara
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection