Lulzsec - News, Features, and Slideshows
Lulzsec in pictures
The hactivist group Anonymous reacted angrily to the Internet shutdown yesterday in Syria, an act attributed to the embattled regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad in the civil war there. Anonymous basically declared war on the Syrian regime, saying it intends to obliterate "all Web assets belonging to the Assad regime that are NOT hosted in Syria," starting today.
By Ellen Messmer | 30 November, 2012 18:41
Although vendor-written, this contributed piece does not advocate a position that is particular to the author's employer and has been edited and approved by Network World editors.
By Marsh Ray, senior software development engineer at PhoneFactor | 22 December, 2011 07:25
Big business and government need to invest in data forensics and skills if they intend on fending off targeted attacks, according to analyst firm Gartner.
By Liam Tung | 26 August, 2011 07:40
Enterprise product in the making and ‘loved’ by disbanded hacker group LulzSec.
The constant and very real threat of distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks aimed at headline grabbing “hacker” groups, such as Lulz Security and Anonymous, have helped one tech start-up pick up new business.
By Liam Tung | 28 June, 2011 12:22
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- iPhone 6 review roundup -- the raves come quietly
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Tim Cook launches iPhone 6 sales in Palo Alto
- HP leapfrogs Red Hat to become top contributor to OpenStack
- New iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are easier to repair
- Shut out on iPhone 6 Plus, buyers settle for smaller version
- Screen size matters to Apple fans in line for the iPhone 6
- Half-baked mergers
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Watch video of the first iPhone 6...being dropped