managed service - News, Features, and Slideshows
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) wants to replace an “ageing” phone system with IP telephony, according to a request for tender posted Tuesday.
By Adam Bender | 28 November, 2012 09:39
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
This whitepaper details the results of a series of interviews conducted by IDC with 11 IT organizations, enterprises, and major service providers that deployed converged infrastructure systems based on Vblock Systems.
- Judge nixes HP's settlement of shareholder suit over Autonomy
- Simpler M2M connectivity promised as Sierra Wireless buys Swedish company
- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- Apple reopens Russian online store after boosting iPhone 6 price by 35%
- Oracle hopes to better target online advertising with Datalogix acquisition
- ChatOn closure highlights Samsung's app, services woes
- Google wants to turn browser signals of Web encryption upside down
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Texas Instruments builds an alternative energy for the Internet of Things
- Google Android One phones to sell in three more Asian countries
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not