Managed Services - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two Google big data toolsets have finally moved out of beta and into full commercial release, adding to its cloud portfolio a data analysis framework and a service for managing data streams in real-time.
By Joab Jackson | 13 August, 2015 04:28
Hoping to rally the worldwide development community around the Internet of Things and drive business to its cloud services as well, IBM has launched a community space for programmers to write software to connect remote devices to back-end cloud systems.
By Joab Jackson | 30 July, 2015 07:10
Jumping into an increasingly competitive market, IBM has launched a cloud-based data warehouse service, which the company says offers a way for enterprises to analyze their operations while bypassing most of the headaches that come with running such a system in-house.
By Joab Jackson | 27 July, 2015 23:04
Google had its sights fixed firmly on Amazon Thursday as it launched its new, low-cost Nearline cloud storage service out of beta and into general availability.
By Katherine Noyes | 24 July, 2015 02:42
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has signed a $35 million, five-year managed services contract with contracting firm CIMIC Group.
By Hamish Barwick | 22 July, 2015 12:01
Whitepapers about Managed Services
The more your company depends on your network, the greater the need for effective network monitoring and management. An inefficient approach to enterprise network management may result in several challenges such as rising costs, increased risk of downtime, decreased user satisfaction which can adversely impact your business. Learn how IBM can help you to reduce costs with a more flexible, affordable network infrastructure management service.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
One of the biggest use cases for the cloud – in fact, the biggest, in the case of hosted private cloud – is for backup and disaster recovery. This white paper explores why the Cloud is well suited for Disaster Recovery and what organisations need to consider to ensure that Cloud DR is right for them.
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- What businesses need to know about Privacy Shield
- Box makes it easier for businesses to control encryption of cloud data