- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- Brisbane to Gladstone yacht race fans track progress in real time
- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
management in pictures
Big data analytics are driving rapid growth for public cloud computing vendors with revenues for the top 50 public cloud providers shooting up 47% in the fourth quarter last year to $6.2 billion, according to Technology Business Research Inc.
By Brandon Butler | 16 April, 2014 08:19
Riverbed Technology Tuesday released a rebranded SteelFusion line of storage appliances, signaling its intention to further centralize its branch office lines and combine as much functionality as possible into a single device.
By Jon Gold | 16 April, 2014 01:17
Mozilla, the maker of Firefox, went into damage control mode over the weekend in response to criticism that its new CEO had donated to a California anti-gay marriage ballot proposition in 2008.
By Gregg Keizer | 01 April, 2014 22:14
Failures in patch management of vulnerable systems have been a key enabler of cybercrime, according to the conclusions reached in Solutionary's annual Global Threat Intelligence Report out today, saying it sees botnet attacks as the biggest single threat.
By Ellen Messmer | 27 March, 2014 16:23
Microsoft had no choice but to bite the bullet and take the inevitable public relations backlash stemming from last week's disclosure that it accessed a customer's Hotmail account, an expert in corporate messaging and public relations said.
By Gregg Keizer | 27 March, 2014 12:47
We're at an awkward stage as the age of network-streamed multimedia matures. Broadband and cell providers have only recently realized the public's enormous appetite for streaming video, VoIP, and the combination of both.
By Jon L. Jacobi | 10 December, 2010 02:33
Peter Markos, CIO and general manager for Rotary International, contends with challenges ranging from authenticating a constantly changing list of users who need to access Rotary's systems to enabling applications that work for a vastly diverse membership.
By Mary K. Pratt | 24 March, 2014 10:37
Two surveys show that starting salaries for recent college graduates with computer science degrees has slipped, but pay might not be the most important factor for IT professionals when it comes to choosing jobs.
By Jamie Eckle | 10 March, 2014 10:35
That someone had to take the fall for the massive breach at Target is neither surprising nor unexpected. The only question is whether more heads will roll in the aftermath of one the biggest data compromises in retail history.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 05 March, 2014 21:27
Whitepapers about management
With the agility and intelligence provided by their management tools, Columbia sportswear is transforming IT to be much more service oriented in fulfilling business requests and delivering resources as needed. It’s allowing IT to “never say no” with an infrastructure that can handle nearly any project that comes through the door.
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
This paper provides a guide for evaluating and selecting the best all-flash storage for your enterprise class environment. The detailed content covers all product classes and where they can be best applied to your circumstances, as well as what the key elements are for each to avoid potential pitfalls in the selection process.
- Microsoft takes Iowa from corn to .com
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon
- Apple has bigger plans than just song ID with Shazam deal
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Americans cool with lab-grown organs, but not designer babies
- IE6: Retired but not dead yet
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines