Marks & Spencer - News, Features, and Slideshows
Companies using their rivals' trademarks as keywords for search advertising can sleep a little easier following a European Court of Justice statement on Thursday that such use would not normally be construed as infringement.
By Jennifer Baker | 23 September, 2011 22:38
An adviser to the European Court of Justice has said online advertisements that could unduly confuse consumers should not be allowed.
By Jennifer Baker | 26 March, 2011 02:29
This IDC Vendor Spotlight examines how enterprises and service providers can tap on next-generation application delivery solutions to increase the availability of applications to end users.
- Icahn says PayPal spin-off is almost a 'no brainer'
- Mobile developers get offline sync in new Amazon SDK
- Oracle unveils Alta, a next-generation user interface
- iOS 8 bug deletes iWork docs
- Global Internet speeds up, DDoS attacks down
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Germany orders Google to stop illegal user data processing
- Connected ad panels to improve mobile speeds and coverage
- Update and upgrade roadmap crucial to Windows 9 success
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- 4 reasons to stick with Java -- and 4 reasons to dump it
- Unlike IBM, Lenovo to manufacture some System x servers in U.S.
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- EBay spins off PayPal into separate company
- European Commission details grounds for Apple tax probe