MAX-TTR - News, Features, and Slideshows
Network downtime is an inescapable fact for networks of all sizes, and all the prevention and detection tools in the world won't allow analysts to quickly solve the problem. What's needed are tools that will pinpoint the root cause of the problem and determine the appropriate steps to solve it. This isn't to say that protection and detection tools aren't necessary. Obviously they are an important part of overall network health, but they should be a part of the solution, not THE solution.
By Tim Nichols, VP, global marketing, Endace | 16 November, 2012 21:42
Tintri VMstores with CommVault Simpana software solution is a strong combination for providing data protection of virtual machines locally and remotely. CommVault Simpana deduplication solution is very efficient and only stores unique changed block for backups. Tintri VMstores are designed, from the ground up, for hosting virtual machines. In addition, SnapVM, CloneVM, and ReplicateVM can ensure that virtual machines and application servers are protected locally and across data centers.
- US targets mobile operator for deceptive data promises
- Symantec A/NZ boss Brenton Smith quits
- Boosted by iPhone 6 sales, Apple ties with Samsung for top smartphone rank
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Google backs Singularity Uni to allow students outside US to study for free
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Silk Road dealer found a hungry market for mail order drugs
- Data retention: Industry uncertainty dismissed as 'hearsay'
- Oracle Service Cloud gets more social
- Hybrid cloud demand driving Australian data centre market: Equinix
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon woes mount as a 'major customer' defects
- BlackBerry Classic unlikely to make 'momentous shock' to market, says analyst
- Facebook reports strong Q4 as mobile ad sales keep growing
- Apple defies law of large numbers by booking bang-up iPhone sales
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say