MAX-TTR - News, Features, and Slideshows
Network downtime is an inescapable fact for networks of all sizes, and all the prevention and detection tools in the world won't allow analysts to quickly solve the problem. What's needed are tools that will pinpoint the root cause of the problem and determine the appropriate steps to solve it. This isn't to say that protection and detection tools aren't necessary. Obviously they are an important part of overall network health, but they should be a part of the solution, not THE solution.
By Tim Nichols, VP, global marketing, Endace | 16 November, 2012 21:42
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Loyalty isn’t a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have to stay competitive. This report looks at how self-serve SaaS-based loyalty programs can be the flexible solution to enable your business to deliver real-time, omni-channel experiences more quickly and efficiently than ever before.
- Startup GO1 secures US$1 million investment deal
- Making Windows 10 was like 'ordering pizza for 1.5 billion people'
- Venuemob expands into four more Australian markets
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Victoria, WA leading ICT worker growth
- Twitter mulling big changes to how you view tweets
- Telstra TV to take on Google, Apple
- NSW to launch digital identity for government services
- Windows 10: What we like, what we don't like
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did
- Amazon and Google aren't the only ones with a delivery drone
- In Pictures: Ultimate guide to Raspberry Pi operating systems, part 1
- In Pictures: User guide to Windows 10
- Twitter surprises with a sales gain, but user growth lags
- Italian parliament drafts a declaration of Internet rights