mcaffee - News, Features, and Slideshows
A flawed McAfee antivirus update sent enterprise administrators scrambling today as the new signatures quarantined a crucial Windows system file, crippling an unknown number of Windows XP computers, according to messages on the company's support forum.
By Gregg Keizer | 22 April, 2010 05:49
While apologies from BP to the world regarding its environmental disaster and even from a U.S. Congressman to BP have stolen headlines of late, the tech industry has not been without its fair share of apologies during the first half of 2010 either.
By Bob Brown | 22 June, 2010 02:29
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Airbnb chose Akamai as the partner to help them build the capabilities they needed to grow and scale their business, without sacrificing the customer experience that was key to their success. According to CTO Nathan Blecharzyk, Airbnb chose Akamai to support their rapidly-growing business because of Akamai’s ability to deliver large media files safely and securely across the globe, allowing them to scale the business as demand increased.
- Focus turns to mobile Windows 10 and Lumia flagships
- Critical BIND denial-of-service flaw could disrupt large portions of the Internet
- Opponents focus on defeating CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Using Watson, IBM and CVS aim to predict when your health is about to decline
- Endpoint security firm SentinelOne challenges traditional anti-virus software
- DataTorrent tackles complexity of Hadoop data ingestion
- Java 9 plays catch-up, adds REPL for faster feedback
- Open-source startup hopes to change the way businesses visualize data
- This new 3D XPoint memory could last forever
- Windows 10 picks up good vibrations, user excitations
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 30
- Armed with Watson smarts, Pepper aspires to be a robot salesman
- Video gaming sparks excitement in China
- Newcomer Cyanogen looks to disrupt Android and iOS