Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
There was an accidental data leak in a Microsoft's cloud services and we can expect more in the future
By Keir Thomas | 29 December, 2010 10:56
Chris Seller is Qantas' chief IT architect and head of Operations for its Corporate Services and Technology division. The executive is a veteran of the airline, having held senior IT roles within its ranks for over a decade, including as the head of IT for its Jetstar subsidiary. Seller took some time out recently to speak about Qantas' cloud computing strategy and the issue in general.
By Renai LeMay | 26 October, 2010 12:00
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
This whitepaper looks at the dramatic shift in the relationship between technology and business and the challenges organisations are facing with expanding investments in mobility, social media, and Big Data/analytics — and, most significantly, a transformation to cloud-based delivery.
- NBN to invest $40m to boost construction workforce
- Windows 10's usage share jumps 4x in three days
- Lawmakers propose new visa for foreign tech entrepreneurs
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
- Microsoft scores with free Windows 10 upgrade as downloads tally 10x Windows 8's first-day sales
- It's SysAdmin Day: Let us celebrate with coffee
- ISP argues net neutrality rules violate its right to block content
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Italian police shutter Dark Web marketplace
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Android Studio focuses on C++ editing