Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
There was an accidental data leak in a Microsoft's cloud services and we can expect more in the future
By Keir Thomas | 29 December, 2010 10:56
Chris Seller is Qantas' chief IT architect and head of Operations for its Corporate Services and Technology division. The executive is a veteran of the airline, having held senior IT roles within its ranks for over a decade, including as the head of IT for its Jetstar subsidiary. Seller took some time out recently to speak about Qantas' cloud computing strategy and the issue in general.
By Renai LeMay | 26 October, 2010 12:00
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
- At Google I/O, no huge surprises but a honing of critical products
- The NSA reportedly tried -- but failed -- to use a Stuxnet variant against North Korea
- Google to Cardboard developers: Keep it short and simple, and watch out for nausea
- Italy's architectural elite moves to rub out crowdsourcing design site
- Apple's tech support thrashes competition, whether in-store or over the phone
- New iOS tools help Android developers -- and Google
- Ericcson touts 5G mobile speeds
- Silk Road mastermind Ulbricht sentenced
- Google I/O 2015 in photos
- Intel works to end "lost" data center devices
- Microsoft throws open the doors for Cloud Foundry on Azure
- Don't blame free Windows 10 for PC business ills
- Google and Levi's team up on smart clothes
- Google bets that smart fabrics, gesture interfaces will replace fiddling on a tiny wearable touchscreen
- New NSA phone dragnet proposals blasted as flawed