microsoft surface - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft's Surface tablet team, fresh off <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2904274/microsofts-surface-3-starts-at-499-eligible-for-free-windows-10-upgrade.html">introducing a new lighter and thinner model this week</a>, will take its chances with the Reddit crowd on Friday.
By Bob Brown | 04 April, 2015 01:31
After two years and nearly $2 billion in losses, Microsoft's Surface turned a profit in the September quarter.
By Gregg Keizer | 26 October, 2014 08:56
Microsoft still faces a long road convincing enterprises to choose its Surface tablets over the Apple iPad, according to analysts.
By Adam Bender | 24 September, 2013 11:14
Microsoft's two new tablets, the Surface 2 and the Surface 2 Pro, will go on sale in Australia from 22 October. The tablets will be available for purchase online from Microsoft and in-store at Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi.
By Rohan Pearce | 24 September, 2013 11:03
Windows 8 Update: Best liked Microsoft tip: ‘I hate windows 8. How can I deinstall it and load windows 7?
It's been a tough week for Window 8 and Microsoft Surface tablets, highlighted in this discovery by DoMiN8ToR on the MyCE Web site : The best liked tip in the Windows
8 section of Microsoft Community is "How do I downgrade to Windows XP? – Windows 8 Sucks bad."
By Tim Greene | 15 August, 2013 19:15
Research shows that 94% of CIOs believe that enterprise mobility has become an important part of their enterprise IT strategy. While there are many benefits for business, there are still risks when it comes to security. This whitepaper looks at the steps all organisations to take when it comes to supporting a mobile workforce.
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
Cloud, identity management and enterprise mobility technologies can provide significant benefits for business efficiency and promote a cohesive workforce. However, it can often result in conflicts of interests between business heads and IT leaders, both who have different concerns and expectations on how these solutions should benefit the company. <p> This whitepaper looks at how a balanced approach can benefit both IT and business stakeholders with result in increased business flexibility and security. Included in this white paper are also 5 real world examples where organisations are able to reap the benefits of these platforms by adopting synergistic strategies.
- Microsoft expands FastTrack service to aid Office 365 migration for businesses
- Microsoft claims 110M devices now run Windows 10
- Greens call for Trans-Pacific Partnership assessment
- Verizon will use its mobile supercookie to target customers with AOL ads
- 8 tech startups ink $400K in new contracts
- EU Safe Harbor ruling could have bearing on Microsoft email dispute
- IPsoft's 'Amelia' virtual assistant just got a whole lot more human
- Clothing retailer Uniqlo uses brain waves to match customers with t-shirts
- With Safe Harbor gone, the hard work on data transfers starts now
- Meet Project Orca, SAP's new, Hana-based analytics tool
- Machines are replacing writers, Gartner says
- Can Microsoft's new phones save its mobile ambitions?
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Microsoft charges into laptop market with Surface Book
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz