microsoft surface - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft still faces a long road convincing enterprises to choose its Surface tablets over the Apple iPad, according to analysts.
By Adam Bender | 24 September, 2013 11:14
Microsoft's two new tablets, the Surface 2 and the Surface 2 Pro, will go on sale in Australia from 22 October. The tablets will be available for purchase online from Microsoft and in-store at Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi.
By Rohan Pearce | 24 September, 2013 11:03
Windows 8 Update: Best liked Microsoft tip: ‘I hate windows 8. How can I deinstall it and load windows 7?
It's been a tough week for Window 8 and Microsoft Surface tablets, highlighted in this discovery by DoMiN8ToR on the MyCE Web site : The best liked tip in the Windows 8 section of Microsoft Community is "How do I downgrade to Windows XP? – Windows 8 Sucks bad."
By Tim Greene | 15 August, 2013 19:15
Windows 8 is just what Microsoft needs to take advantage of the ongoing irreversible shift from PCs to handheld devices including iPads, iPhones and other form factors yet to be designed, according to the company's former OEM chief.
By Tim Greene | 23 January, 2013 23:14
The increasing sophistication, frequency, and diversity of today’s network attacks are overwhelming conventional stateful security devices at the edge of the data center. A new data center architecture based on application delivery firewall solutions will effectively combat modern attacks while providing significant CapEx savings.
- Almost 200,000 people may have been affected by US visa system crash
- One of Google's mysterious barges is on the move
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year
- NASA plans next-gen scientific tools for 2020 Mars rover
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- MongoDB snags key Oracle engineer
- FTC's in-app purchasing cases ignored consumer benefits, critics say
- Some SAP users remain unhappy with pricier Enterprise Support
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Report: CIA improperly accessed Senate computers
- HP gives OpenVMS new life
- French carrier Iliad offers to buy T-Mobile US