mobility - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google's Android 4.0 operating system is more than just another upgrade.
By JR Raphael | 23 November, 2011 03:18
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
By Martyn Williams | 02 October, 2009 17:08
A lot has changed in the 20 years since the first laptop computers appeared, including gigahertz processors, color screens, optical drives and wireless data. However, one thing that has stubbornly stayed the same is the conventional clamshell format with its hinged display lid that opens to reveal a mechanical keyboard.
By Brian Nadel | 21 August, 2009 11:32
Adam Blum, CEO of startup Rhomobile, says 90% of the programs being written with his company's open source mobile application framework are by ISVs and the other 10% by enterprises, but over time he'd like to see those percentages reversed.
By Bob Brown | 23 May, 2009 04:20
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
This whitepaper includes detailed analysis following a global survey of IT executives, conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit. The results confirm the need for a changing mix in how IT services are delivered and consumed, and is expected to continue over the next three years.
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- iPhone 6 rumor rollup for the week ending Aug. 22
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
- Oregon sues Oracle over troubled health insurance website
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- SAP takes steps to simplify pricing and licensing
- Inexpensive Windows PCs hitting the market with help from Microsoft
- Study disputes predictions of coming spectrum crunch
- IBM turns to local rival for help as China gets tougher for foreign firms
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch