mobility - News, Features, and Slideshows
The engineering reorganization currently underway at Cisco is intended to streamline product development and delivery to customers, Cisco says.
By Jim Duffy | 18 October, 2014 04:40
Google's Android 4.0 operating system is more than just another upgrade.
By JR Raphael | 23 November, 2011 03:18
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
By Martyn Williams | 02 October, 2009 17:08
A lot has changed in the 20 years since the first laptop computers appeared, including gigahertz processors, color screens, optical drives and wireless data. However, one thing that has stubbornly stayed the same is the conventional clamshell format with its hinged display lid that opens to reveal a mechanical keyboard.
By Brian Nadel | 21 August, 2009 11:32
Adam Blum, CEO of startup Rhomobile, says 90% of the programs being written with his company's open source mobile application framework are by ISVs and the other 10% by enterprises, but over time he'd like to see those percentages reversed.
By Bob Brown | 23 May, 2009 04:20
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
CSO Insights recently completed their 21st annual Sales Performance Optimization (SPO) Study, surveying over 1,000 sales organisations worldwide. They found 5 key best practices emerge from the data to help enable sales teams to meet and exceed quotas. In this e-book, we examine the five practices that you can implement today to ensure meeting or exceeding your sales goals in 2015.
- 'Invisible' payments key to mobile success, says Braintree
- CommBank to pilot Offers app with Westfield
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
- Zuckerberg: Video today, virtual reality tomorrow
- Google wants order in uncontrolled airspace so its Wing drones can fly
- The US Navy is 3D-printing custom drones on its ships
- Adobe's new Digital Publishing suite puts the focus on mobile content
- Facebook revenue surges 39 per cent but costs also soar
- IBM aims new IoT community site at developers
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Trade groups tell Congress to keep its hands off IoT
- Computer fires requiring a 911 call rare
- Microsoft delivers Windows 10 .iso files, free eval of Enterprise edition