mobility - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google's Android 4.0 operating system is more than just another upgrade.
By JR Raphael | 23 November, 2011 03:18
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
By Martyn Williams | 02 October, 2009 17:08
A lot has changed in the 20 years since the first laptop computers appeared, including gigahertz processors, color screens, optical drives and wireless data. However, one thing that has stubbornly stayed the same is the conventional clamshell format with its hinged display lid that opens to reveal a mechanical keyboard.
By Brian Nadel | 21 August, 2009 11:32
Adam Blum, CEO of startup Rhomobile, says 90% of the programs being written with his company's open source mobile application framework are by ISVs and the other 10% by enterprises, but over time he'd like to see those percentages reversed.
By Bob Brown | 23 May, 2009 04:20
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Smart companies use DevOps to speed the rollout and quality of new apps and services to market. See the findings from a survey of 1300 global IT leaders in this snack-sized infographic including the real benefits a good DevOps strategy can bring to your business.
- Turnbull warns ACCC against undermining Telstra NBN agreement
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
- Facebook isn't giving up on search
- Firm says vulnerability in Tails contained in I2P component
- More AT&T customers switch to paying for their phones
- Dropbox lures business users from consumer product
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- SSD prices for hybrids, ultrathin laptops to flatten next year
- Microsoft verging on single OS across all devices
- Top 5 take-aways from Tim Cook on Apple's Q3 earnings call
- IBM aims to disrupt supercomputing market with Cloud enticements
- Microsoft again writes off Surface inventory, renews profitability doubts