mobility - News, Features, and Slideshows
The engineering reorganization currently underway at Cisco is intended to streamline product development and delivery to customers, Cisco says.
By Jim Duffy | 18 October, 2014 04:40
Google's Android 4.0 operating system is more than just another upgrade.
By JR Raphael | 23 November, 2011 03:18
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
By Martyn Williams | 02 October, 2009 17:08
A lot has changed in the 20 years since the first laptop computers appeared, including gigahertz processors, color screens, optical drives and wireless data. However, one thing that has stubbornly stayed the same is the conventional clamshell format with its hinged display lid that opens to reveal a mechanical keyboard.
By Brian Nadel | 21 August, 2009 11:32
Adam Blum, CEO of startup Rhomobile, says 90% of the programs being written with his company's open source mobile application framework are by ISVs and the other 10% by enterprises, but over time he'd like to see those percentages reversed.
By Bob Brown | 23 May, 2009 04:20
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Communications service providers face an array of complex challenges, from network growth and increasing security threats to technology transitions. In the face of these challenges, CSPs still need to plan for growth. Find out how
- Government just doesn't 'get' startups, says StartupAUS
- Microsoft, Yahoo search deal amendment makes termination easier
- Business as usual for Optus, Singtel says
- Qualcomm looking to fast-track Snapdragon 820 with help from Samsung
- Appeals court rejects man's claim he owns half of Facebook
- Victorian government to establish $60m startup strategy
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Great customer experience is an elusive goal
- Sydney to be home to Microsoft flagship store
- IBM sales dip 12 per cent despite lift from new mainframe
- Singtel to exit ASX
- VMware prepares its virtualization stack for Docker
- Are you ready for Google's Mobilegeddon on Tuesday?
- VMware just created its first Linux OS, and it's container-friendly
- Rocket maker for NASA and the Air Force to begin 3D printing parts