mobility - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google's Android 4.0 operating system is more than just another upgrade.
By JR Raphael | 23 November, 2011 03:18
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
By Martyn Williams | 02 October, 2009 17:08
A lot has changed in the 20 years since the first laptop computers appeared, including gigahertz processors, color screens, optical drives and wireless data. However, one thing that has stubbornly stayed the same is the conventional clamshell format with its hinged display lid that opens to reveal a mechanical keyboard.
By Brian Nadel | 21 August, 2009 11:32
Adam Blum, CEO of startup Rhomobile, says 90% of the programs being written with his company's open source mobile application framework are by ISVs and the other 10% by enterprises, but over time he'd like to see those percentages reversed.
By Bob Brown | 23 May, 2009 04:20
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
The telecommunications industry is one of the most challenged, fast-moving and evolving industries thanks to the worldwide embrace of mobile lifestyles that demand new services, solutions and experiences. In this survey, we investigate where and how new thinking around data, analytics and the actionable customer intelligence can further monetise mobile subscribers. Click to download!
- Qualcomm shows its Snapdragon 810 in action
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison steps down as CEO, Catz, Hurd named co-CEOs
- The Navy flew its new drone across the US Wednesday night
- As health care digitizes, consumer technologies will have greatest impact, says panel
- Google wants to enrich offline browsing
- Facebook turns its feed into a popularity contest
- Pink slips rain down on Microsoft
- Auditor: Healthcare.gov still lacks some basic security controls
- Dremel releases a 3D printer for the masses
- Microsoft plots Dynamics CRM update with an eye on marketing, global expansion
- Apple delivers final non-security Mavericks update
- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
- Ig Nobels promise scientific silliness – which is kind of the point
- Citrix touts new ‘software-defined workplace' focus
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities