Monopoly - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NBN is not enough to level telecom competition in Australia, according to Vodafone Hutchison Australia CEO Bill Morrow. At an American Chamber of Commerce event today in Sydney, he called on government to support policies that scale back Telstra’s “regulatory favour.”
By Adam Bender | 16 November, 2012 15:39
Think you're a Monopoly whiz? Remember running the board and shaming your property-less competitors when playing board games on the living room floor? Think you're the Donald Trump of gaming and could rule the world with a good roll of the dice?
By Sharon Gaudin | 09 September, 2009 07:14
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
There are many benefits to SSO and many options. But with so many choices, picking the right one can be a real challenge. As you evaluate your choices, however, there are some simple questions you should consider. Download this report and use these questions as your evaluation criteria.
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Sharp phone cameras play slow-motion video at 2,100 fps
- DHS data centre consolidation almost completed
- Amazon.com may be working on Etsy competitor
- BlackBerry cutting staff in smartphone unit
- In Pictures: The 8 things we’re looking for at Google I/O 2015
- In Pictures: Hot stuff - The coolest drones
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Design thinking, agile development at heart of building control system
- CSIRO opens $6m metal 3D printing centre
- Telstra, Racing Victoria sign 10-year partnership
- Apple to wind back the clock to '09 with focus on quality, not features, in next OS X
- US Senate blocks NSA surveillance reform bill
- Amazon rules Gartner's magical box