Motorola Mobility - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
By Michael Kan | 13 August, 2015 14:14
The FCC's radiation standards for your smartphone date back to the 1990s. But that's OK. You use a belt clip, don't you?
By Stephen Lawson | 11 July, 2015 07:23
Too many Android phones are running old software with security flaws, according to Dutch consumer association Consumentenbond, which wants manufacturers to update their phones' software more often, and for longer.
By Loek Essers and Peter Sayer | 04 July, 2015 01:43
Now that Google has gotten rid of Motorola Mobility, the company can focus on its newest projects, like the smart home, wearable computers and robotics.
By Sharon Gaudin | 30 January, 2014 19:53
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
By Stephen Lawson | 30 January, 2014 01:45
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
By Jon Gold | 05 August, 2013 22:04
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
Organisations are struggling with a torrent of data thanks to cloud computing, mobility and the Internet of Things. And conventional backup and recovery methods are failing. This white paper outlines the benefits of a modern approach to disaster recovery.
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- What businesses need to know about Privacy Shield
- Box makes it easier for businesses to control encryption of cloud data