Motorola Mobility - News, Features, and Slideshows
Motorola Mobility will start shipping the second generation Moto G with LTE in Europe later this month, while smartphone buyers in the U.S. will have to wait.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 11 March, 2015 22:36
Motorola Mobility's new Moto E has LTE and a more powerful processor than its predecessor, but users will also have to make do with a low-resolution front camera that doesn't measure up to ones offered on competing products.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 26 February, 2015 10:20
The Android smart watch's time may not yet have come: Despite heavy promotion of Android Wear, Google's hardware partners, including LG Electronics, Motorola Mobility and Samsung Electronics, only shipped 720,000 of the devices last year.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 13 February, 2015 00:30
The upgraded US$99 Motorola Moto E will get LTE and twice the onboard storage as the previous version, but users will also have to make do with a low-resolution screen and front camera, at least if Best Buy is to be believed.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 10 February, 2015 21:08
Would you like your smartphone's cover in wood or leather? And how about the device's metal trim?
By Michael Kan | 27 January, 2015 02:29
Now that Google has gotten rid of Motorola Mobility, the company can focus on its newest projects, like the smart home, wearable computers and robotics.
By Sharon Gaudin | 30 January, 2014 19:53
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
By Stephen Lawson | 30 January, 2014 01:45
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
By Jon Gold | 05 August, 2013 22:04
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTJunior Media Buyer - Sales CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Management - Account Director - Leading Entertainment ClientNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Web Developer (Drupal)NSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
This whitepaper looks into one of Australia’s largest engineering, contracting and service organisations and why they have chosen to adopt VDI, their goals and achievements since implementation. •Provides advice to technology leaders considering their own workplace strategy and/or evaluating VDI •Major benefits found in cost management through the centralisation of infrastructure •Productivity and employee engagement increased through more efficient mobilisation of over 20 processes
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split
- French self-driving car goes for a spin around Paris monument
- Google to bring imaging, sensor technology to the operating room
- 5 freshly-funded cloud computing companies worth watching
- Why Meerkat and Periscope are the next big challenge for marketers
- USB Type-C peripherals are on the way, and storage devices are first up
- Microsoft should forget the Surface, stick to the Pro 2-in-1 line
- Slack hacked, compromising users' profile data
- Congress moves quickly on cyberthreat information sharing
- New mobile-malware detection technique uses gestures
- Google Cloud Launcher deploys VM-based apps in a snap
- Apple Watch mini-stores to open in London, Paris, Tokyo luxury retail shops