Motorola Mobility - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
By Michael Kan | 13 August, 2015 14:14
The FCC's radiation standards for your smartphone date back to the 1990s. But that's OK. You use a belt clip, don't you?
By Stephen Lawson | 11 July, 2015 07:23
Too many Android phones are running old software with security flaws, according to Dutch consumer association Consumentenbond, which wants manufacturers to update their phones' software more often, and for longer.
By Loek Essers and Peter Sayer | 04 July, 2015 01:43
Now that Google has gotten rid of Motorola Mobility, the company can focus on its newest projects, like the smart home, wearable computers and robotics.
By Sharon Gaudin | 30 January, 2014 19:53
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
By Stephen Lawson | 30 January, 2014 01:45
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
By Jon Gold | 05 August, 2013 22:04
With increased mobility in the workforce, the market for remote support solutions has increased by 35% in the last year and as demand for these solutions increases, so do the options for service providers. <p> This whitepaper provides key features an IT decision maker should look for when selecting a remote support solution such as core functionality, usability, customisation, security, scalability and deployment model.
- FTSenior Systems Engineer | Design projects | SMB & Enterprise clientsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSite Reliability Engineer - Java DevOpsNSW
Research shows that T&E expenses are the second most difficult expense category to control for most companies. With this cost accounting for more than 10% of organisation spending today, the importance of streamlining this process is hard to ignore. <p> This whitepaper discusses the obstacles faced by the IT, HR, and finance department in the process of upgrading what is currently used to an integrated TEM system. It also highlights the advantages of adopting an automated TEM system and a real world case study detailing how a company lowered their T&E cost with an improved analytical systems.
- CommBank Offers app piloted at Westfield Hornsby
- Adobe teams with Dropbox as part of Document Cloud upgrades
- To scare people better, Android ransomware gets a snazzy UI
- Four questions about the Dell-EMC merger
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 Insider build offers alt activation approach
- Google loads up virtual reality toolbox for developers
- Microsoft finally delivers on Skype messaging promises with new Windows 10 beta
- Box's future lies in developer tools
- As a private company, Dell-EMC will enjoy a freedom HP can only dream of
- What Dell buying EMC means for VMware
- Sikur joins secure smartphone race with $849 handset
- Dell agrees to acquire EMC for US$67 billion
- Stay Smart Online week kicks off
- CBA dishes out advice on innovation
- Wikileaks releases TPP documents