Motorola Mobility - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Motorola Droid Turbo: four things wrong and four things right
- Motorola's Droid Turbo stands out for long battery life
China's Lenovo finally has the global smartphone presence it has craved, finalizing the purchase of Motorola Mobility from Google for $US2.91 billion.
By Agam Shah | 31 October, 2014 05:14
Motorola has painted its Droid Turbo as having impressive speed and durability, but the smartphone's long battery life and quick recharge feature also stand out.
By Agam Shah | 29 October, 2014 03:23
Plastic is out and metal, leather and wood are in as smartphone vendors hope luxurious-looking devices will inspire buyers to upgrade.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 05 September, 2014 22:51
Motorola Mobility starts shipping its Android Wear-based Moto 360 smartwatch on Friday for US$250.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 05 September, 2014 16:53
Motorola Mobility has upgraded its flagship Moto X smartphone with a metal frame, a more powerful processor and a bigger screen -- so users who liked the size of the original are out of luck.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 05 September, 2014 16:02
Now that Google has gotten rid of Motorola Mobility, the company can focus on its newest projects, like the smart home, wearable computers and robotics.
By Sharon Gaudin | 30 January, 2014 19:53
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
By Stephen Lawson | 30 January, 2014 01:45
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
By Jon Gold | 05 August, 2013 22:04
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
The most basic network attacks attempt to overwhelm a defensive device with sheer volumes of traffic. Sometimes these volumetric attacks are designed to overload the connections-per-second (CPS) capacity (e.g., the ramp-up rate). Learn how to mitigate DDoS attacks
- Zuckerberg to connect with regular folk in first 'community Q&A'
- In Pictures: 12 shocking social media horror stories
- In Pictures: 10 cool new features found in iOS 8.1
- RCA gives unexpected boost to tablet market in Q3
- Apple surrenders top tablet satisfaction spot to Amazon
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- IBM drills into the energy industry for cognitive computing advances
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- Republican gains in Congress would have limited impact on big tech issues
- One code to rule them all: Dronecode
- What you should know about Lenovo's Motorola acquisition
- Sencha melds desktop and smartphone management with Space
- Sorry movie goers, Google Glass, other wearables banned from cinemas
- Drupal: If you weren't quick to patch, assume your site was hacked
- After rocket explosion, no air, water pollutants detected