mozy - News, Features, and Slideshows
In need of free cloud storage? Box today saids that those who download the new Apple iOS version of Box will get 50GB of free storage capacity.
By Lucas Mearian | 15 January, 2014 20:20
Decho Corp. said today the latest release of 1.4.3 Mac for MozyHome and MozyPro online backup service fixes a problem it was having associated with saving backups sent to it by Apple Inc.'s Time Machine backup tool, which works with Apple's Time Capsule network-attached storage device.
By Lucas Mearian | 17 August, 2009 04:49
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Today’s employees carry smartphones, tablets and laptops and rarely think twice about using their personal devices for work or work devices for personal activities. The mobile workforce will surpass 1.3 billion people, or 37% of the world’s overall workforce, by 2015 according to IDC.1
- Lenovo seeks to be hip 10 years after ThinkPad buy
- Computex focus shifts from PCs to wearables, IoT
- In Pictures: A match made in heaven? 10 tech mergers that defined the industry
- In Pictures: 20 best iPhone/iPad games
- In brief: Lakeside Software opens Sydney office
- Government to push forward on website-blocking before
- New query language could turn log files into business insights
- Apple acquires Metaio with a view to augmented reality
- Government moves to boost mobile broadband spectrum
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- This smart fabric from Google can change the music and turn off the lights
- Fujitsu launches A/NZ security services practice
- Keep your legacy management style out of the Cloud, Intuit exec says
- Google to widen Maps' offline features