National Broadband Network (NBN) - News, Features, and Slideshows
National Broadband Network (NBN) in pictures
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull has published the draft licence condition for telcos that want to roll out infrastructure that competes with the National Broadband Network.
By Rohan Pearce | 15 October, 2014 11:35
The government has indicated in its initial response to the third Vertigan panel report, which was released last night and includes an assessment of competition settings for the telco market, that it has no short-term plans to break up NBN Co.
By Rohan Pearce | 02 October, 2014 07:41
As increasing numbers of Australians connect to the Internet using the National Broadband Network, they may well "wonder what all the fuss was about — and why the NBN is costing so much and taking so long," Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull said today.
By Rohan Pearce | 18 September, 2014 12:42
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
In July 2013, VCE commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by re-platforming SAP on VCE™ through factory-integrated systems called VblockTM Systems. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact on their organization of implementing a VCE converged infrastructure solution for SAP.
- Microsoft's Surface turns first profit in 2 years
- Why Google wants to replace Gmail
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Wireless price war's good for consumers, but challenges carriers
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
- The ratings: Most net neutrality groups get poor grades for funding transparency
- Advocacy groups accused of obscuring corporate ties in net neutrality debate
- Secretive funding fuels ongoing net neutrality astroturfing controversy
- OS X Yosemite uptake climbs to 13% in first week
- Researcher works to make 3D-printed metals stronger, customizable
- Court shuts down alleged PC tech support scam
- New material could lead to longer-lasting batteries