The annual Security exhibition and conference took place in Sydney during July. Delegates heard from the Bank of England, NBN Co and terrorist expert Doctor Anne Speckhard.
nbn co - News, Features, and Slideshows
nbn co in pictures
The company in charge of building and operating the National Broadband Network will construct its national operations and test facility in Melbourne’s Digital Harbour development. NBN Co announced it would monitor and manage the NBN network and facilities, order service connections and repairs from Melbourne, and allow telcos using the network to test their services.
A new marketing campaign launched by NBN seeks to head off a telco skills shortage by signing up 2000 young people to helping roll out the National Broadband Network.
Up to 7.5 million homes and businesses have been added to nbn’s construction plan for the NBN rollout.
NBN will spend more close to $40 million on training and awareness campaigns to boost the National Broadband Network construction workforce, the company announced this morning.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a draft decision that will give the go-ahead to a revised deal between NBN Co and Optus relating to the telco's hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) network.
NBN would be compelled to share more information about the rollout of the National Broadband Network with retail service providers (RSPs) under a recommendation from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is