netbook - News, Features, and Slideshows
Tablets, netbooks, smartphones--these days, you can't buy a microwave without being upsold on the touchscreen, app-store model. But when you're picking out your preferred mobile tech for work (or even for play), you can't rely on a features chart or a list of specs to tell you what you should buy.
By Patrick Miller | 24 June, 2011 02:16
Here's a rhetorical question: How are netbooks any less attractive to consumers when Intel improves the Atom chips inside them?
By Jared Newman | 22 December, 2009 04:20
Reports that Dell might use Google's Android OS in a netbook raises questions about what the device might look like and whether Android is ready for use beyond smartphones.
By Agam Shah | 08 May, 2009 10:31
Axon wanted to win more business by reaching out to CIOs and key technology decision makers with more flexible, affordable and easy-to-manage disaster recovery solutions.
Accounts payable automation can deliver a rapid return on investment (ROI) by eliminating the risks and waste of paper-based processes and utilising and extending a company’s existing IT infrastructure investments. This paper will showcase how AP automation delivered solid ROI for one customer - Service Systems Associates (SSA), a national provider of service amenities in U.S. zoos, museums, and aquariums serving over 27 million visitors annually, how they determined the right AP automation for their organisation and how they saved $14k annually after implementation.
- Amazon rules Gartner's magical box
- Google gives Android developers new tools for tracking app performance
- Microsoft offers Windows 10 carrot, threatens with stick
- US Senate leader pushes to extend NSA phone dragnet
- IBM defends use of temp visa workers
- Marines test augmented reality battlefield
- Pebble Time smartwatch to begin shipping on May 27
- Adblock browsers for Android and iOS to keep mobile ads, tracking at bay
- Torque G02 smartphone doesn't mind a saltwater dunk
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 22
- Factory reset in Android phones leaves sensitive user data behind
- Secom security drone follows, photographs intruders
- Alibaba's UC Browser found leaking users' data
- Freelance hacking site vows to clean up dodgy listings
- Bigcommerce, PayPal team up for payments