network downtime - News, Features, and Slideshows
Network downtime is an inescapable fact for networks of all sizes, and all the prevention and detection tools in the world won't allow analysts to quickly solve the problem. What's needed are tools that will pinpoint the root cause of the problem and determine the appropriate steps to solve it. This isn't to say that protection and detection tools aren't necessary. Obviously they are an important part of overall network health, but they should be a part of the solution, not THE solution.
By Tim Nichols, VP, global marketing, Endace | 16 November, 2012 21:42
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
According to IDC, sixty percent (60%) of business critical information is now stored, sometimes exclusively, in email. It۪s more important than ever to establish an email archiving strategy that ensures business continuity and information availability. Modern email archiving solutions are changing to accommodate the new realities of the digital workplace and can intelligently store, manage and discover email content to meet business and compliance requirements. Read this paper to learn how to solve your top email challenges.
- Infrastructure remains big barrier for big data
- Microsoft parental control update lets kids browse more than they should
- Uber grabs mapping tech, employees from Microsoft
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- 5 facets of the coming Internet of Things boom
- Hyundai sees hydrogen fuel cell cars as the future
- Fibre broadband adds 3 per cent a US home's value
- LTE-U is coming to take your Wi-Fi away, consumer advocates warn
- Microsoft claims its lens system can improve the Rift's vision
- PayPal tweaks terms in wake of 'robocall' controversy
- Cisco says its IoT parts are now a whole
- Oracle seeks to simplify e-store creation, management with new Commerce Cloud
- US Supreme Court denies Google request in Java infringement case
- iOS, iTunes upgrades for Apple Music available early Tuesday
- Cybercriminals adopt recently patched zero-day exploit in a flash