Network downtime is an inescapable fact for networks of all sizes, and all the prevention and detection tools in the world won't allow analysts to quickly solve the problem. What's needed are tools that will pinpoint the root cause of the problem and determine the appropriate steps to solve it. This isn't to say that protection and detection tools aren't necessary. Obviously they are an important part of overall network health, but they should be a part of the solution, not THE solution.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat