Nextgen Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fibre provider, Nextgen Networks, has completed the last component of the Federal Government’s $250 million Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP) in the Northern Territory.
By Hamish Barwick | 20 December, 2011 14:39
Fibre backhaul provider, Nextgen Networks, has completed the second link in as many weeks of the Federal Government’s $250 million Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP), with the 129 kilometre link in South Australia going live.
By James Hutchinson | 16 March, 2011 16:18
Nextgen Networks has announced it is halfway to completing its 6000 kilometre of rollout backbone transmission points as a part of the Australian Government’s $250 million Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP).
By Chloe Herrick | 11 November, 2010 15:58
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
This whitepaper includes detailed analysis following a global survey of IT executives, conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit. The results confirm the need for a changing mix in how IT services are delivered and consumed, and is expected to continue over the next three years.
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 update takes Cortana to China, UK, and three other countries
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Free movie link delivers malware payload: report
- Amazon says $9.99 e-books will boost revenue, including for Hachette
- Attorney-General seeks public input on anti-piracy law changes
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- Ericsson to operate NBN wireless, manage satellite migration
- Countdown begins for switch from debit/credit card signature to PIN
- Start Up Australia opens free classes for entrepreneurs
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars
- Twitter more than doubles its sales, stock soars