Nextgen Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fibre provider, Nextgen Networks, has completed the last component of the Federal Government’s $250 million Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP) in the Northern Territory.
By Hamish Barwick | 20 December, 2011 14:39
Fibre backhaul provider, Nextgen Networks, has completed the second link in as many weeks of the Federal Government’s $250 million Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP), with the 129 kilometre link in South Australia going live.
By James Hutchinson | 16 March, 2011 16:18
Nextgen Networks has announced it is halfway to completing its 6000 kilometre of rollout backbone transmission points as a part of the Australian Government’s $250 million Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP).
By Chloe Herrick | 11 November, 2010 15:58
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
- As Ebola death toll rises, scientists work on nanotech cure
- Twitter to remove images of deceased upon request
- Government paying 'outrageous' sums to Telstra for NBN: Vodafone CEO
- Vodafone IP core upgrade to bring voice to 4G
- ATO sets out treatment of Bitcoin
- Fair and Safe Work Qld invites offers for mobile app development
- China paving the way for big Xbox One sales
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- YouTube music might be a win for other Google services
- Many Chrome browser extensions do sneaky things
- CSG posts revenue of $199.2m
- In support of a fibre-to-the-premises NBN
- More than half of Australians play at work: Microsoft
- 5 cool new security research breakthroughs
- Citing super-busy schedule, Ballmer resigns from Microsoft board