Nextgen Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fibre provider, Nextgen Networks, has completed the last component of the Federal Government’s $250 million Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP) in the Northern Territory.
By Hamish Barwick | 20 December, 2011 14:39
Fibre backhaul provider, Nextgen Networks, has completed the second link in as many weeks of the Federal Government’s $250 million Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP), with the 129 kilometre link in South Australia going live.
By James Hutchinson | 16 March, 2011 16:18
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
Bolstered by favorable economics, today’s global botnets are using distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks to target firewalls, web services, and applications, often simultaneously. This DDoS threat spectrum includes conventional network attacks, HTTP and SSL floods, and an emerging wave of low-bandwidth threats, plus the new threat vectors likely to target emerging service platforms.
- Microsoft nixes EU browser ballot screen
- U.S.-Cuba breakthrough is no slam dunk for Internet
- Judge: No Steve Jobs for you
- Amazon promises one-hour delivery in Manhattan, more locations on the way
- U.S. on Sony breach: North Korea did it
- LG readies webOS TVs with better performance, 4K content
- Microsoft kills EU browser choice screen
- MYOB's engineers speed innovation with microservices
- ATM skimmers strike in Queensland
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- A/NZ telcos to build $86.3 million trans-Tasman submarine cable
- 'Managed cloud' a return to Rackspace's roots, says CTO
- IBM pushes hard into the enterprise cloud
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features