Nexus 4 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nexus 4 in pictures
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, as the device is heavily tipped to be released at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
By Jon Gold | 17 January, 2013 22:12
The most disturbing thing about online shopping, to me, has always been just how easy it is. A couple of clicks, a brief glance at a credit card number, and bang -- there's an order of chicken wings on the way to your door. It's too easy, frankly, as my bank account balance and expanding waistline can attest.
By Jon Gold | 30 November, 2012 18:41
UXC Connect’s Jesmond Psaila says that DevOps can do for IT operations what Agile did for software development. This paper demonstrates how, by combining both approaches, you can significantly improve operational efficiency and time-to-market. • Marketing and development teams want to constantly change or increase functionality, while IT operations teams want to keep the environment as stable as possible • Agile software development and virtualisation have not solved the time-to-value problem faced by marketing and IT operations teams • Recent movements in DevOps aim to address and redefine a more agile service management platform, while new tools have vastly improved functionality to configure and automate common processes
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- IBM Watson cooks up some new dishes
- Apple will keep pushing for a sales ban on Samsung products
- Facebook testing mobile searches for old posts
- Appeals court denies Oracle request to restore $1.3 billion judgment against SAP
- Scientists create one robot brain to rule them all
- Intel amps up desktop performance with its first 8-core PC chip
- IDC: Tablets sales growth to slow this year
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview
- Drivers want their cars to get to know them better
- Nokia's navigation service Here comes to Samsung smartwatch and Galaxy
- As smartphone screen sizes max out, stylish designs expected at IFA
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files