Nexus 4 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nexus 4 in pictures
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, as the device is heavily tipped to be released at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
By Jon Gold | 17 January, 2013 22:12
The most disturbing thing about online shopping, to me, has always been just how easy it is. A couple of clicks, a brief glance at a credit card number, and bang -- there's an order of chicken wings on the way to your door. It's too easy, frankly, as my bank account balance and expanding waistline can attest.
By Jon Gold | 30 November, 2012 18:41
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Delivering more products, heightened quality and shortened customers with flawless execution and minimal business interruption defines your supply chain success. This report discusses a newly developed end-to-end solution with the right tools to efficiently procure, assemble, ship and deliver the goods your customers want, when they want them.
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- Ericsson's to operate NBN wireless, manage satellite migration
- Countdown begins for switch from debit/credit card signature to PIN
- Start Up Australia opens free classes for entrepreneurs
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars
- Twitter more than doubles its sales, stock soars
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Chinese officials seize Microsoft PCs, emails, financial info in antitrust probe
- Oracle hits back at ex-employee's claims over in-memory database option
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- BlackBerry buying German firm for voice encryption
- NASA breakthrough improves 3D printing in space
- Secrets to CIO Longevity