Nexus 4 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nexus 4 in pictures
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, as the device is heavily tipped to be released at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
By Jon Gold | 17 January, 2013 22:12
The most disturbing thing about online shopping, to me, has always been just how easy it is. A couple of clicks, a brief glance at a credit card number, and bang -- there's an order of chicken wings on the way to your door. It's too easy, frankly, as my bank account balance and expanding waistline can attest.
By Jon Gold | 30 November, 2012 18:41
The fact that digitalisation exists doesn’t mean it’s available and actionable. This paper explains why true integration is not possible with merely adequate technology. • Digitalisation improves user experience, availability and performance, processing power and decision-making • You owe it to yourself and your organization to go beyond “good enough” • Using a proven platform will mean improved business agility with the ability to establish new partnerships
- Here's what's in Asus' $2,699 Zenbook NX500 laptop
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- Microsoft unveils 'spiritual successor' to Windows 7 by going to 10
- What you need to know about social-network upstart Ello
- Mercedes-Benz shows off self-driving 18-wheeler
- IPsoft seeks to grow the 'brains' of virtual assistants
- Microsoft skips a number, says 'Windows 10' will be a big break from the past
- Q&A: Meet Microsoft's new Azure CTO, Mark Russinovich
- China's 3D printing market to quadruple
- Four charged with stealing Army helicopter training software
- Cray aims to stay in big leagues with XC40 supercomputers
- Icahn says PayPal spin-off is almost a 'no brainer'
- Mobile developers get offline sync in new Amazon SDK
- Oracle unveils Alta, a next-generation user interface