Nexus 4 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nexus 4 in pictures
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, as the device is heavily tipped to be released at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
By Jon Gold | 17 January, 2013 22:12
The most disturbing thing about online shopping, to me, has always been just how easy it is. A couple of clicks, a brief glance at a credit card number, and bang -- there's an order of chicken wings on the way to your door. It's too easy, frankly, as my bank account balance and expanding waistline can attest.
By Jon Gold | 30 November, 2012 18:41
Online meetings are ideal for collaboration both within the business and with customers, but too often technology solutions get in the way, creating delays or even missed meetings that can jeopardise opportunities and revenue. This whitepaper looks at: why cloud-based meeting expectations of higher customer satisfaction are not being met, the top 5 user issues reported by sales teams in cloud based meeting applications and how businesses can have assurance that they’ve chosen an enterprise grade communication tools.
Most organisations want to improve web application performance for their users, but they can’t always justify the cost of implementing acceleration techniques.Fine out where to find a simple, low-risk, and low-cost acceleration solution that can significantly improve the end-user experience. Read more
- Amazon rules Gartner's magical box
- Google gives Android developers new tools for tracking app performance
- Microsoft offers Windows 10 carrot, threatens with stick
- US Senate leader pushes to extend NSA phone dragnet
- IBM defends use of temp visa workers
- Marines test augmented reality battlefield
- Pebble Time smartwatch to begin shipping on May 27
- Adblock browsers for Android and iOS to keep mobile ads, tracking at bay
- Torque G02 smartphone doesn't mind a saltwater dunk
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 22
- Factory reset in Android phones leaves sensitive user data behind
- Secom security drone follows, photographs intruders
- Alibaba's UC Browser found leaking users' data
- Freelance hacking site vows to clean up dodgy listings
- Bigcommerce, PayPal team up for payments