Nexus 4 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nexus 4 in pictures
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, as the device is heavily tipped to be released at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
By Jon Gold | 17 January, 2013 22:12
The most disturbing thing about online shopping, to me, has always been just how easy it is. A couple of clicks, a brief glance at a credit card number, and bang -- there's an order of chicken wings on the way to your door. It's too easy, frankly, as my bank account balance and expanding waistline can attest.
By Jon Gold | 30 November, 2012 18:41
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices. • Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Uber temporarily suspends service in Portland
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Hybrid cloud adoption set for a big boost in 2015
- Driver's license app on a smartphone raises privacy issues
- Worst security breaches of the year 2014: Sony tops the list
- Messaging app Line buys Microsoft's MixRadio music-streaming app
- Vulnerability in embedded Web server exposes millions of routers to hacking
- Amazon Web Services updates console to simplify management
- Uber driver in Boston area faces rape charges
- Sony hit with second employee lawsuit over hack
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Microsoft nixes EU browser ballot screen
- U.S.-Cuba breakthrough is no slam dunk for Internet