norman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Blue Coat Systems today announced it has acquired anti-malware firm Norman Shark for an undisclosed price, in order to integrate its technologies, such as sandboxing, into other security products available through Blue Coat.
By Ellen Messmer | 18 December, 2013 06:36
Feedly today switched on its own RSS API and service, divorcing itself from the soon-to-be-dead Google Reader.
By Gregg Keizer | 19 June, 2013 20:05
Feedly said Monday that it has started migrating its users to its own back-end RSS infrastructure two weeks before Google is to pull the plug on its Reader service.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 June, 2013 14:18
Apple is expected to debut a revamped iOS on Monday, featuring a "flatter" design that, if not done properly, could be a step backward in usability, a pair of user interface (UI) experts said.
By Gregg Keizer | 10 June, 2013 13:21
Feedly, the free RSS service that has been the safe harbor for millions of Internet refugees fleeing the soon-to-be-defunct Google Reader, announced Monday that several popular RSS apps will access its API free of charge.
By Gregg Keizer | 04 June, 2013 11:00
Analysts are pondering just what Microsoft might do with the Android-variant smartphone Nokia has under development: Keep it or kill it.
By Matt Hamblen | 12 December, 2013 18:13
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
In July 2013, VCE commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by re-platforming SAP on VCE™ through factory-integrated systems called VblockTM Systems. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact on their organization of implementing a VCE converged infrastructure solution for SAP.
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- China develops its first homegrown server amid cybersecurity concerns
- Automation arrives at restaurants (but don't blame rising minimum wages)
- Honda rolls out pedestrian detection for Legend sedan
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
- Usage alert compliance a priority as TCP code enforcement heads into year three
- Symantec donates $260k towards cyberbullying prevention
- Court delays NBN Co, Pipe Networks battle
- Adobe begins encrypting user data collected from Digital Editions app
- Apple: A pox on your house!
- In brief: Beanhunter acquires CoffeeJobs.com for undisclosed sum
- Amazon builds sales, but losses pile up
- In Pictures: Camels, Sleds, and Fishing Boats - 7 Wacky Google Street View Vehicles
- Apple Pay's next move could be phone-to-phone payments