norman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Blue Coat Systems today announced it has acquired anti-malware firm Norman Shark for an undisclosed price, in order to integrate its technologies, such as sandboxing, into other security products available through Blue Coat.
By Ellen Messmer | 18 December, 2013 06:36
Feedly today switched on its own RSS API and service, divorcing itself from the soon-to-be-dead Google Reader.
By Gregg Keizer | 19 June, 2013 20:05
Feedly said Monday that it has started migrating its users to its own back-end RSS infrastructure two weeks before Google is to pull the plug on its Reader service.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 June, 2013 14:18
Apple is expected to debut a revamped iOS on Monday, featuring a "flatter" design that, if not done properly, could be a step backward in usability, a pair of user interface (UI) experts said.
By Gregg Keizer | 10 June, 2013 13:21
Feedly, the free RSS service that has been the safe harbor for millions of Internet refugees fleeing the soon-to-be-defunct Google Reader, announced Monday that several popular RSS apps will access its API free of charge.
By Gregg Keizer | 04 June, 2013 11:00
Analysts are pondering just what Microsoft might do with the Android-variant smartphone Nokia has under development: Keep it or kill it.
By Matt Hamblen | 12 December, 2013 18:13
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
A lot of ICT outsourcing arrangements go off the rails, failing to achieve the financial objectives of one of the parties to the arrangement. This report discusses why ICT outsourcing arrangements rarely reduce the real costs for an outsourcing client without a significant change of scope or quality of service. • There are plenty of intangible benefits to be gained from outsourcing that don’t always translate into hard dollars • CFOs and CEOs may demand ICT cost reductions, and CIOs may be genuinely trying to meet these demands, but the underlying and real reason why companies go to outsourcing lies in other areas • This paper provides examples of how outsourcing ICT infrastructure can change the way you do business
- After harrowing 10-month trek, NASA's Maven orbits Mars
- SpaceX Dragon cargo craft heads to space station
- Brocade unveils OpenDaylight SDN controller
- Delve, Office Graph must transcend Office 365 to be revolutionary
- The 2014 Enterprise Architecture Awards
- iPhone 6 sales top 10M on opening weekend, 11% more than in '13
- EMC reportedly held merger talks with Hewlett-Packard
- How haptics will transform your gadgets
- Microsoft pushes back Xbox One release date in China
- Microsoft knocks iOS 8 install requirements, ups OneDrive free space
- Microsoft, Getty copyright dispute heads for mediation
- Government to address startup issues after long wait
- Harper review recommends scrutiny of trade agreement IP clauses
- In Pictures: Meet the 12 wealthiest people in social media
- In Pictures: Eight is enough?