norman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Blue Coat Systems today announced it has acquired anti-malware firm Norman Shark for an undisclosed price, in order to integrate its technologies, such as sandboxing, into other security products available through Blue Coat.
By Ellen Messmer | 18 December, 2013 06:36
Feedly today switched on its own RSS API and service, divorcing itself from the soon-to-be-dead Google Reader.
By Gregg Keizer | 19 June, 2013 20:05
Feedly said Monday that it has started migrating its users to its own back-end RSS infrastructure two weeks before Google is to pull the plug on its Reader service.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 June, 2013 14:18
Apple is expected to debut a revamped iOS on Monday, featuring a "flatter" design that, if not done properly, could be a step backward in usability, a pair of user interface (UI) experts said.
By Gregg Keizer | 10 June, 2013 13:21
Feedly, the free RSS service that has been the safe harbor for millions of Internet refugees fleeing the soon-to-be-defunct Google Reader, announced Monday that several popular RSS apps will access its API free of charge.
By Gregg Keizer | 04 June, 2013 11:00
Analysts are pondering just what Microsoft might do with the Android-variant smartphone Nokia has under development: Keep it or kill it.
By Matt Hamblen | 12 December, 2013 18:13
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
In this report From Infrastructure to Applications: The Future of IT is On-Demand Network World evaluates how IT departments are employing disruptive virtualisation and cloud computing approaches to support business growth and move IT into a value-adding profit centre.
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11k for Office 2007 piracy
- Blow up your website and start over
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Telstra unveils interoperable videoconferencing service
- Apple will 'set the world on fire' with iPhone 6 sales
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- A new tool for disasters: The personal antenna
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
- Apple hasn't exhausted its supply of Yosemite betas
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents
- SEC drops probe into Facebook's pre-IPO sales disclosures
- How Microsoft's CEO sees growth for Windows Phone and Lumia
- Thanks to NASA, you can now 3D print models of satellites, probes and planets
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users