norman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Blue Coat Systems today announced it has acquired anti-malware firm Norman Shark for an undisclosed price, in order to integrate its technologies, such as sandboxing, into other security products available through Blue Coat.
By Ellen Messmer | 18 December, 2013 06:36
Feedly today switched on its own RSS API and service, divorcing itself from the soon-to-be-dead Google Reader.
By Gregg Keizer | 19 June, 2013 20:05
Feedly said Monday that it has started migrating its users to its own back-end RSS infrastructure two weeks before Google is to pull the plug on its Reader service.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 June, 2013 14:18
Apple is expected to debut a revamped iOS on Monday, featuring a "flatter" design that, if not done properly, could be a step backward in usability, a pair of user interface (UI) experts said.
By Gregg Keizer | 10 June, 2013 13:21
Feedly, the free RSS service that has been the safe harbor for millions of Internet refugees fleeing the soon-to-be-defunct Google Reader, announced Monday that several popular RSS apps will access its API free of charge.
By Gregg Keizer | 04 June, 2013 11:00
Analysts are pondering just what Microsoft might do with the Android-variant smartphone Nokia has under development: Keep it or kill it.
By Matt Hamblen | 12 December, 2013 18:13
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesVIC
The most basic network attacks attempt to overwhelm a defensive device with sheer volumes of traffic. Sometimes these volumetric attacks are designed to overload the connections-per-second (CPS) capacity (e.g., the ramp-up rate). Learn how to mitigate DDoS attacks
- ASIC unhappy with exclusion from data retention regime
- Australian Internet Security Initiative portal launched to help ISPs
- How SBS scaled up for FIFA World Cup online
- Hail pounds telecom networks in Queensland
- RMIT University builds virtual networking labs for students
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
- EU net neutrality discussions to continue into the next year
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- European Parliament calls on Commission to consider breaking up Google
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials