norman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Blue Coat Systems today announced it has acquired anti-malware firm Norman Shark for an undisclosed price, in order to integrate its technologies, such as sandboxing, into other security products available through Blue Coat.
By Ellen Messmer | 18 December, 2013 06:36
Feedly today switched on its own RSS API and service, divorcing itself from the soon-to-be-dead Google Reader.
By Gregg Keizer | 19 June, 2013 20:05
Feedly said Monday that it has started migrating its users to its own back-end RSS infrastructure two weeks before Google is to pull the plug on its Reader service.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 June, 2013 14:18
Apple is expected to debut a revamped iOS on Monday, featuring a "flatter" design that, if not done properly, could be a step backward in usability, a pair of user interface (UI) experts said.
By Gregg Keizer | 10 June, 2013 13:21
Feedly, the free RSS service that has been the safe harbor for millions of Internet refugees fleeing the soon-to-be-defunct Google Reader, announced Monday that several popular RSS apps will access its API free of charge.
By Gregg Keizer | 04 June, 2013 11:00
Analysts are pondering just what Microsoft might do with the Android-variant smartphone Nokia has under development: Keep it or kill it.
By Matt Hamblen | 12 December, 2013 18:13
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities, and business value. This whitepaper is a quick and concise guide to show how you can use all-flash storage to benefit your business.
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- As Windows 7 breaks the 1B-device mark, Microsoft's challenge will be to force it back to zero
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- IT firms' cloud appetite strong as gear sales surge 25 percent
- Samsung faces lawsuit in China over bloatware on phones
- Reddit sections go dark after exit of staffer
- Android ransomware on the rise in Australia
- Microsoft buries hatchet with Kyocera, ending litigation
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Hands-on: Windows 10's latest build feels close to finished
- In Pictures: 7 things we hate about Twitter