TorrentLocker ransomware attacks affected 9,415 users in Australia, according to a new report by security vendor ESET.
NSW Office of State Revenue - News, Features, and Slideshows
Authorities in New South Wales are warning people to delete fake traffic infringement notices sent to them via email.
The NSW Office of State Revenue (OSR) collects about $14 billion a year and Linux plays a key part in it.
NSW Office of State Revenue CIO David Kennedy looks back on the challenges and achievements the government agency has had with open source technology and offers advice to CIOs on developing a successful open source strategy.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.