TorrentLocker ransomware attacks affected 9,415 users in Australia, according to a new report by security vendor ESET.
NSW Office of State Revenue - News, Features, and Slideshows
Authorities in New South Wales are warning people to delete fake traffic infringement notices sent to them via email.
The NSW Office of State Revenue (OSR) collects about $14 billion a year and Linux plays a key part in it.
NSW Office of State Revenue CIO David Kennedy looks back on the challenges and achievements the government agency has had with open source technology and offers advice to CIOs on developing a successful open source strategy.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW