TorrentLocker ransomware attacks affected 9,415 users in Australia, according to a new report by security vendor ESET.
NSW Office of State Revenue - News, Features, and Slideshows
Authorities in New South Wales are warning people to delete fake traffic infringement notices sent to them via email.
The NSW Office of State Revenue (OSR) collects about $14 billion a year and Linux plays a key part in it.
NSW Office of State Revenue CIO David Kennedy looks back on the challenges and achievements the government agency has had with open source technology and offers advice to CIOs on developing a successful open source strategy.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today