NSW Office of State Revenue - News, Features, and Slideshows
TorrentLocker ransomware attacks affected 9,415 users in Australia, according to a new report by security vendor ESET.
By Hamish Barwick | 17 December, 2014 15:15
Authorities in New South Wales are warning people to delete fake traffic infringement notices sent to them via email.
By Hamish Barwick | 04 November, 2014 10:50
NSW Office of State Revenue CIO David Kennedy looks back on the challenges and achievements the government agency has had with open source technology and offers advice to CIOs on developing a successful open source strategy.
By Rodney Gedda | 01 October, 2009 08:28
With increased mobility in the workforce, the market for remote support solutions has increased by 35% in the last year and as demand for these solutions increases, so do the options for service providers. <p> This whitepaper provides key features an IT decision maker should look for when selecting a remote support solution such as core functionality, usability, customisation, security, scalability and deployment model.
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer | Design projects | SMB & Enterprise clientsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTSite Reliability Engineer - Java DevOpsNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
Employees are more inclined to use their devices of choice to conduct meetings in a location and time that fits them best. Statistics also show that 24% of all meetings are now virtual especially for the younger generation, and these users are looking for simplicity, flexibility and efficiency in their workplace. <p> This whitepaper looks at why there has been an increase the number of employees self-sourcing for web conferencing tools instead of adopting legacy IT systems that do not deliver the end user experience that they desire and the factors that drive these behaviours.
- Microsoft to end support for SQL Server 2005 in 2016
- Oracle awarded $50 million in trial against Rimini Street
- Surface Book pre-orders sell out on Microsoft's site
- Apple loses patent case over A7 chip, could face $860 million in damages
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Beware of Oracle's licensing 'traps,' law firm warns
- Apple boosts iMac screen resolution, lowers price of top-end 27-inch machine
- UL creating standard for wearable privacy and security
- SANS: 20 critical security controls you need to add
- Tibco jump-starts integration in the cloud with two new tools
- Google adopts single sign-on for more desktop, mobile apps
- Windows tablets for business hit 10% share in second quarter
- Windows 10 Insider dawdlers face blank screens Oct. 15
- Twitter cuts engineering team, lays off one in 12 employees
- SAP unwraps Project Orca and gives it a new name