NSW Office of State Revenue - News, Features, and Slideshows
TorrentLocker ransomware attacks affected 9,415 users in Australia, according to a new report by security vendor ESET.
By Hamish Barwick | 17 December, 2014 15:15
Authorities in New South Wales are warning people to delete fake traffic infringement notices sent to them via email.
By Hamish Barwick | 04 November, 2014 10:50
NSW Office of State Revenue CIO David Kennedy looks back on the challenges and achievements the government agency has had with open source technology and offers advice to CIOs on developing a successful open source strategy.
By Rodney Gedda | 01 October, 2009 08:28
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
- Google's Project Loon close to launching thosands of balloons
- Shape-shifting robot reveals secrets of Fukushima reactor
- FCC faces seventh net neutrality lawsuit
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Why investors are so excited about Slack
- First Apple Watch health IT apps bring important messages to the wrist
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Apple's 12-inch MacBook can use third-party USB Type-C cables
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Microsoft shows impressively accurate hand-tracking system for VR
- Docker update speeds and organizes container deployments
- Facebook tries to keep it real by killing more 'fake' likes
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Should computers determine how our kids learn to talk? Maybe not
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC