NYSE Euronext - News, Features, and Slideshows
Can you share a little bit about the role NYSE Euronext plays in capital markets in the global economy?
By Georgina Swan | 31 August, 2011 09:44
Blame it on technology. The news this week that Deutsche Börse is close to effectively buying the New York Stock Exchange, a centuries-old symbol of American capitalism, has caused consternation but highlights the IT-driven, global reality of international markets.
By Marc Ferranti | 12 February, 2011 08:34
Heading into the heart of hurricane season 10 months after Sandy slammed the New York metropolitan area, Wall Street has had time to reassess and revamp backup plans.
By Marc Ferranti | 20 August, 2013 12:06
Lessons from 9/11 have helped ensure the financial services sector in New York and New Jersey is prepared for disasters, and even shorted the time to recover when regional events happen.
By Lucas Mearian | 27 October, 2012 10:14
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Mozilla moves Firefox to more flexible release schedule
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- Flash memory's density surpasses hard drives for first time
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs