online safety - News, Features, and Slideshows
Inherent insecurity in the routing protocol that links networks on the Internet poses a direct threat to the infrastructure that secures communications between users and websites.
By Lucian Constantin | 06 August, 2015 11:48
Researchers have developed a new technique that could allow attackers to determine with a high degree of accuracy which Tor websites users are accessing and where those websites are hosted.
By Lucian Constantin | 31 July, 2015 06:29
The former administrator of Darkode, the online cybercrime forum that was recently shut down by law enforcement agencies, is preparing to bring it back, with better security and privacy for its members.
By Lucian Constantin | 29 July, 2015 03:20
Microsoft will make it easier for people to request the removal of links to intimate images or videos from the company's Bing search engine if such content was posted online without their consent.
By Lucian Constantin | 23 July, 2015 02:57
There's an old saying in the security community: Attacks always get better. The latest case where that holds true is for the aging RC4 cipher that's still widely used to encrypt communications on the Internet.
By Lucian Constantin | 17 July, 2015 00:38
Summer vacation is in full swing in large parts of the Northern Hemisphere, and it's time for parents to talk to their teenagers about staying safe during the extra hours they will spend online, three online safety experts said.
By Grant Gross | 08 July, 2009 03:45
Whitepapers about online safety
With globalisation growing, an inefficient DNS system that fails to support the influx of online visitors can be detrimental to business operations, revenue and online reputation. Find out what you must know to design a scalable and secure DNS architecture that not only satisfies your current business needs but also takes into account future expansion plans.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTClient Services Manager - Programmatic AdvertisingNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Mozilla moves Firefox to more flexible release schedule
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- Flash memory's density surpasses hard drives for first time