- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Brisbane to Gladstone yacht race fans track progress in real time
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
optus in pictures
Australia’s telcos are busy restoring services following Tropical Cyclone Ita’s landing in Queensland over the weekend.
By Adam Bender | 14 April, 2014 13:17
Optus customers who signed contracts after seeing a January ad comparing the sizes of the Optus and Telstra network should be allowed to cancel their contracts without penalty, the Supreme Court of Victoria has ruled.
By Adam Bender | 01 April, 2014 13:41
Optus has been issued a formal warning by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) for a software coding error that resulted in the telco overcharging approximately 237,500 postpaid mobile consumer and small business customers on its SurePage and SpinVox messaging services.
By Hamish Barwick | 27 March, 2014 10:27
The top three Australian carriers are spending billions upgrading their networks to high-speed 4G LTE services. Customers are just starting to see the new plans and rollout is expected to intensify through the year and well into 2013.
By Adam Bender | 18 December, 2013 09:30
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
By Ross Catanzariti | 10 October, 2011 15:39
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Mobile apps are the ultimate corporate dilemma: They turbo-charge productivity—but also bring significant security risks. How do you navigate the challenge and emerge with both? With a comprehensive approach to security.Learn the key areas to focus on as you build a mobile app security strategy.
- Most but not all sites have fixed Heartbleed flaw
- Even the most secure cloud storage may not be so secure, study finds
- NTT launches browser-to-browser chatroom with avatars
- Fire at Samsung facility affects website, media portal
- Activists want net neutrality, NSA spying debated at Brazil Internet conference
- Microsoft takes Iowa from corn to .com
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon