Half of Telstra mobile customers living across New South Wales suffered slow data speeds this morning due to a problem at one of the telco’s exchanges.
outage - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra and Optus are scrambling to restore services in Queensland after Tropical Cyclone Marcia hit the state’s north coast on Friday morning, damaging properties and leaving many areas without power.
Bankwest has apologised to customers for technical issues on February 1 that meant its customers were unable to access the bank’s online and phone banking services, ATM network and EFTPOS services.
Telstra has restored ADSL and wireless data services following outages this morning, but is still suffering problems with an array of online applications.
Approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin won’t be able to access the Internet due to an unplanned outage, the ISP has reported.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.