pacnet - News, Features, and Slideshows
The number of 4G devices on Telstra’s mobile network has overtaken 3G for the first time, Telstra CEO David Thodey said as he reported results for the half-year ending 31 December.
By Adam Bender | 12 February, 2015 12:10
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has confirmed in a statement to the ASX that it is in discussions with the owners of undersea cable operator, Pacnet, about potentially acquiring the company.
By Computerworld Australia staff | 17 December, 2014 15:38
Adding support for network functions virtualization (NFV) to its network-as-a-service platform meant that Pacnet had to delve into OpenStack's source code and modify Neutron — the open source cloud computing project's networking component.
By Rohan Pearce | 16 October, 2014 14:19
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
This whitepaper looks at how SDS can be a revolutionary solution in terms of its impact on IT operations and economics and how it organizations can implement new SDS programs in a measured, evolutionary manner.
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- As Windows 7 breaks the 1B-device mark, Microsoft's challenge will be to force it back to zero
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- IT firms' cloud appetite strong as gear sales surge 25 percent
- Samsung faces lawsuit in China over bloatware on phones
- Reddit sections go dark after exit of staffer
- Android ransomware on the rise in Australia
- Microsoft buries hatchet with Kyocera, ending litigation
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Hands-on: Windows 10's latest build feels close to finished
- In Pictures: 7 things we hate about Twitter