patches - News, Features, and Slideshows
- VMware and Cisco patch vulnerabilities in datacentre gear and software
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
Apple's iOS 8 addresses a serious weakness that could allow attackers to hijack the wireless network authentication of Apple devices and gain access to enterprise networks.
By Lucian Constantin | 20 September, 2014 00:35
Twitter's recently announced bug bounty program has helped the company identify and patch a serious vulnerability that could have potentially disrupted advertising on its platform.
By Lucian Constantin | 18 September, 2014 01:07
After a one-week delay, Adobe Systems has released security updates for its Reader and Acrobat products to patch critical vulnerabilities that could lead to computers being compromised.
By Lucian Constantin | 17 September, 2014 21:33
VMware and Cisco Systems have released security fixes for serious vulnerabilities in networking virtualisation and server software typically used in datacentres.
By Lucian Constantin | 13 September, 2014 04:05
A critical vulnerability in a popular e-commerce extension for the Joomla content management system allows malicious users to gain super-admin privileges to sites that run the software.
By Lucian Constantin | 12 September, 2014 00:32
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
Although government agencies invest large sums of money into their IT defenses, an unknowing user can help adversaries dethrone even the most regal of security systems, that's why proper precautions are needed in expanding your mobile strategies. Read more
- Apple outsmarts the thieves
- j2 Global acquires Web24 Group for undisclosed sum
- Lyft acquires ride-sharing startup Hitch
- TasWater archives to deal with data deluge
- Telstra plans hook up to Equinix Australian data centres
- In Pictures: The wild world of workplace wearables
- In Pictures: Inside a thriving Shenzhen market for used iPhones
- In Pictures: NASA’s human space flight return
- VDSL2 standards for NBN to clean up interference
- TPG revenue soars, ISP releases FTTB plan details
- Crashing Apple's iOS 8 party
- Shanghai authorities ban government officials' use of iPhone
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Pertino adds management, tracking apps to its service
- Early iPhone 6 usage 8x higher than iPhone 6 Plus