patent infringement - News, Features, and Slideshows
A San Jose federal court has permanently enjoined A10 Networks from selling server load balancers that infringe on patents belonging to competitor Brocade, underscoring $60 million of a $112 million verdict awarded to Brocade last August.
By Jim Duffy | 11 January, 2013 21:59
Secure enterprise mobility vendor, Good Technology, has taken out lawsuits in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California against mobile device management vendors, MobileIron and AirWatch.
By Hamish Barwick | 16 November, 2012 10:24
Beats deadline for filing amended complaint, lists wide array of online software, services Beats deadline for filing amended complaint, lists wide array of online software, services
By Gregg Keizer | 30 December, 2010 10:06
The Insider’s Guide to Evaluating Security Incident and Event Management Appliances
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Intuit backpedals from TurboTax changes after upgrade uproar
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business
- Ghost Linux vulnerability can be exploited through WordPress, other PHP apps
- BT to test 500Mbps broadband over copper in two towns
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, January 30
- Military-funded robots can learn by watching YouTube
- Turn your whistling into song with the tap of an app
- PayPal’s BattleHack comes to Australia for a second time
- VPN providers play 'cat-and-mouse' with China's growing censorship
- Data retention inquiry kept in the dark on costs
- A look at real-time brain-to-exoskeleton information transmission