A San Jose federal court this week denied A10 Networks’ request to stay a permanent injunction barring the company from selling application delivery controllers that incorporate intellectual property from rival Brocade.
patent infringement - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cisco's attempt to block a patent enforcement company -- commonly known as patent trolls -- from collecting licensing fees has been shot down by a federal court in Chicago.
A San Jose federal court has permanently enjoined A10 Networks from selling server load balancers that infringe on patents belonging to competitor Brocade, underscoring $60 million of a $112 million verdict awarded to Brocade last August.
Secure enterprise mobility vendor, Good Technology, has taken out lawsuits in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California against mobile device management vendors, MobileIron and AirWatch.
Beats deadline for filing amended complaint, lists wide array of online software, services Beats deadline for filing amended complaint, lists wide array of online software, services
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is