paypal - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook accused of stealing data center plan...States object to Radio Shack sale of personal data...EU to probe e-commerce companies...and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 26 March, 2015 22:23
PayPal has reached a $7.7 million settlement with the U.S. Treasury for ignoring U.S. sanctions and allowing money transfers to accounts linked to Iran, Cuba, terrorism and weapons of mass destruction.
By Martyn Williams | 26 March, 2015 06:41
European legislators are about to reopen a debate on whether Facebook and Twitter should be subject to the same rules as power grids and payment services for protecting critical IT infrastructure and the data it carries.
By Loek Essers | 13 March, 2015 00:17
Google will sell wireless service... PayPal buys Paydiant for mobile payments... Look out, GoPro: here comes Xiaomi... and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 03 March, 2015 23:04
Steven Spielberg's biopic, Lincoln, included a famous line President Lincoln may or not have said: "I am the President of the United States, clothed with immense power." That description might apply today to D.J. Patil.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 21 February, 2015 02:09
In recent weeks, more and more iTunes users have been reporting fraudulent activity on their Apple accounts, reporting hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of bogus purchases. With the reports of this type of fraud on the uptick in recent weeks, many users have been quick to blame Apple or PayPal, as many of the affected iTunes accounts were linked to PayPal accounts.
By Liane Cassavoy | 25 August, 2010 00:10
Though it seems as if we're sourrounded by innovative products, services and technologies, there's a growing counter argument that we're living in a dismal era. Science is hated. Real technological progress has stalled. And what we call innovation today really isn't very innovative.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 09 October, 2014 04:46
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTJunior Media Buyer - Sales CoordinatorNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Management - Account Director - Leading Entertainment ClientNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
Multicolor, Steel designs, manufactures and installs, pre-fabricated buildings, and metal roofing and wall systems. The company serves a large number of clients in the private and public sectors and reports annual revenue of more than US$34 million. As Multicolor Steel expanded its operations, the company wanted to guarantee that it could rapidly and fully recover critical business information in the event of a system failure.
- Telstra acquires telemedicine network
- In brief: Huawei's Australian revenue up 18 per cent
- NBN Co adds 550k premises to construction plan
- In a haystack of data, Alation helps find the needle
- Apigee aims to unify IoT with APIs
- Beyond metadata: the brave new world of big data retention
- Datacom scores $242 million Department of Health contract
- Harper review calls for scrutiny of intellectual property regime
- EPIC appeals to court for FAA drone privacy rules
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- In Pictures: Monitoring more than just wearables
- Thousands call on Congress to overturn net neutrality rules
- Survey: A majority of Apple Pay users encounter problems
- Amazon tries a physical button for making purchases
- HP hits former Autonomy execs with $US5bn suit