PC - News, Features, and Slideshows
PC in pictures
These 20 essential apps work on all three platforms, helping you stay productive no matter what device you or your co-workers use.
By JR Raphael | 28 October, 2014 08:52
Long dominant in PCs, Intel is using its vast cash resources to chase hot new product categories, investing in up-and-coming Chinese companies that could help expand its presence in the mobile, wearable and Internet of Things markets.
By Agam Shah | 22 October, 2014 07:32
From the iPad Air 2 to a new iMac to OS X Yosemite, here is a rundown of the most important Apple news
By Yoni Heisler | 20 October, 2014 09:14
Wirelessly sending a presentation from your laptop or tablet to a large screen is a breeze with one of these mirroring devices.
By Brian Nadel | 17 October, 2014 08:34
In the past, we used to separate out categories for cell phones, tablets and computers. In theory, we still could create separate guides just for those products - there are so many options to choose from and not a week goes by where another phone, tablet or computer hits the market.
By Keith Shaw | 18 November, 2013 12:28
Let's face it - this holiday season is going to be really good for the video gamer on your holiday list. Not only are there two new gaming consoles coming out (the Xbox One and Sony Playstation 4), but there are a bunch of games that will keep you entertained for months on end. Plus the accessories to enhance those games and experiences continue to be top-notch.
By Keith Shaw | 18 November, 2013 12:27
The chances are pretty good that you have a wireless home network, or you've been asked by friends, family or co-workers to help install one in their home.
By Keith Shaw | 01 July, 2013 13:03
Apple's Mac has been punished by shifting consumer tastes just as has the overall PC industry, data from the company's earnings statements show.
By Gregg Keizer | 23 April, 2013 17:14
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
Many organisations believe they can transform their IT operations by simply buying a new management tool. However, this is just the start. This whitepaper discusses the dynamics of a complete transformation: • Learn why IT management tools should be more than "plug & play" • The 5-step plan to implementing ITSM for the best results long-term • Understand why your approach should be more about the data and less about the tool itself
- Sorry movie goers, Google Glass, other wearables banned from cinemas
- Drupal: If you weren't quick to patch, assume your site was hacked
- After rocket explosion, no air, water pollutants detected
- Microsoft releases stopgap POODLE protection for Internet Explorer
- Smartphone share of overall mobile phone sales stalling at 70 percent
- Pirate Bay co-founder found guilty of hacking in Denmark
- Apple Pay rival MCX defends security after hackers steal emails
- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- Startup Capriza scores $27M to Zapp legacy apps into mobile ones
- China: Facebook not banned, but must follow the rules
- Google AI project apes memory, programs (sort of) like a human
- Nintendo targets new health business with sleep sensor
- Vodafone asks how data retention applies to M2M
- China's Xiaomi surges to become world's third largest smartphone vendor
- Cunningham Lindsey uses Wi-Fi units to work during natural disasters