- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
PCs in pictures
Shipments of new PCs, most of them equipped with Microsoft Windows, will decline more in 2014 than thought a few months ago, according to IDC.
By Gregg Keizer | 05 March, 2014 21:33
For the second month in a row, Windows XP and Windows 8 defied their maker's wishes, as XP gained user share, and Windows 8, the OS Microsoft hopes will fuel sales of new devices, flatlined in February.
By Gregg Keizer | 03 March, 2014 11:33
Microsoft has publicly acknowledged what leaks had already shown, that the company will issue an update to Windows 8.1 this (southern) autumn that provides more tools for owners of traditional PCs controlled by mouse and keyboard.
By Gregg Keizer | 23 February, 2014 20:19
Dell has become a member of the Alliance for Wireless Power, an indication that the company is eyeing the technology for some of its products.
By Lucas Mearian | 20 February, 2014 22:36
If you got a new smartphone, tablet or computer for the holidays, these Computerworld stories can help you get acquainted with new OSes, find great apps and accessories, safely dispose of your old devices and more.
By Computerworld Staff | 25 December, 2013 11:38
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Fox Sports Australia needed a way to deal with explosive data growth while moving to a new purpose-built studio and production facility. Read how an internal private broadcaster helped the broadcaster meet these challenges while savings costs, decreasing system implementation time and reducing IT support calls by 75%.
- China working on Linux replacement for Windows XP
- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Enterprise and service provider networking port revenues reach $39B
- FCC adds $9 billion to broadband subsidy fund
- Microsoft's Bing goes ad-free for all U.S. schools
- Android mobile ad traffic beats iOS for first time
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab 4 line-up goes on sale May 1 starting at $199.99
- Apple kicks off public OS X beta testing
- It's the little things that matter in Amazon Redshift upgrade
- Google AdWords cleared in geotagging patent lawsuit
- China's Xiaomi targets ten markets in international expansion
- Toshiba, SanDisk NAND flash memory shrinks to 15-nanometer process
- Bing for schools out of pilot stage, promises ad-free search
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Brazil's senate passes Internet legislation ahead of NETmundial conference