pki - News, Features, and Slideshows
The majority of Android devices currently in use contain a vulnerability that allows malware to completely hijack installed apps and their data or even the entire device.
By Lucian Constantin | 30 July, 2014 00:32
Botnet tracking outfit Abuse.ch has launched a project to list SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificates used by some malware programs to hide their communications.
By Lucian Constantin | 17 July, 2014 01:16
Microsoft updated the Certificate Trust List in Windows to revoke trust for a certificate authority operated by the Indian government after it improperly issued at least 45 SSL certificates for domains owned by Google and Yahoo.
By Lucian Constantin | 12 July, 2014 03:04
The scope of a recent security breach at a digital certificate authority (CA) controlled by the Indian government is bigger than initially thought and also targeted domain names owned by Yahoo, in addition to several owned by Google.
By Lucian Constantin | 11 July, 2014 01:22
Microsoft released optional security updates Tuesday for various versions of the .NET Framework that prevent the RC4 encryption algorithm from being used in TLS (Transport Layer Security) connections.
By Lucian Constantin | 15 May, 2014 02:15
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
Read how VMware found infrastructure that could handle hundreds of thousands of low-latency IOPS to service over 2500 concurrent active virtual machines. · The infrastructure solution had to provision and deprovision labs with no impact on active students · Platform resiliency was crucial · With four all-flash arrays, results involved high levels of consistent and predictable IOPS performance under demanding workload conditions
- Committee backs new hacking powers for ASIO
- Use of forced labor 'systemic' in Malaysian IT manufacturing
- Sweeping security law would have computer users surrender privacy
- TIO reveals jump in complaints about mobile data charges
- ZTE brings affordable 5.7-inch phablet to T-Mobile
- Mobile Black Spot program to prioritise areas with 'skin in the game'
- Children’s e-Safety Commissioner will have far-reaching online powers
- No old iPhone is left behind in this Shenzhen market
- NAB Traveller card can be loaded with 10 currencies simultaneously
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Startup develops optical zoom lens for smartphones
- Dyn sells Internet performance data via SaaS
- In Pictures: In memoriam - Apple's iPod through the years
- Jive adds Office 365 connectors for its enterprise social suite
- IBM Watson Analytics preps the data so you don't have to