policy - News, Features, and Slideshows
With elections approaching next year, rivals of Telstra have urged for strong controls on the rates charged by Telstra for access to its infrastructure.
By Adam Bender | 26 November, 2012 13:44
Competition has driven Telstra’s network build, the top Australian telco said in response to claims from Vodafone Hutchison Australia's CEO, Bill Morrow, that effective competition does not exist.
By Adam Bender | 19 November, 2012 09:49
The NBN is not enough to level telecom competition in Australia, according to Vodafone Hutchison Australia CEO Bill Morrow. At an American Chamber of Commerce event today in Sydney, he called on government to support policies that scale back Telstra’s “regulatory favour.”
By Adam Bender | 16 November, 2012 15:39
Industry groups criticized and praised on Monday what they consider is a bias in favor of open-source software in the European Commission's plans to update the rules governing industry standard technologies.
By Paul Meller | 07 July, 2009 04:52
Whitepapers about policy
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
A DDoS attack can be a stressful engagement where parts of the network will be unresponsive and equipment may be failing all around. That is not the time to be planning a defense—preparing your network applications during “peacetime” will go a long way to helping you mitigate the attack in the future.
- OS X Yosemite public beta nears release
- ARM's chip licensing revenue and profit keep on rising
- China's Xiaomi to sell $13 smart wristband, trumpets global ambitions
- Virtru launches business email encryption service for Google Apps
- 'Nadella Effect' makes Ballmer $2.8B richer
- We must end cyber warfare: RSA's Arthur Coviello
- Australians support biometrics at airports
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Report: Apple's new iPhone 6 could have biggest initial production
- Stealthy Web tracking tools pose increasing privacy risks to users
- NSW revamps open data repository
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- AirMagnet Wi-Fi security tool takes aim at drones
- Payment upstart Stripe sets up shop in Australia