policy - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government is eyeing spectrum used by community TV broadcasters in Australian capital cities for a possible second Digital Dividend auction.
By Adam Bender | 10 September, 2014 11:16
With elections approaching next year, rivals of Telstra have urged for strong controls on the rates charged by Telstra for access to its infrastructure.
By Adam Bender | 26 November, 2012 13:44
Competition has driven Telstra’s network build, the top Australian telco said in response to claims from Vodafone Hutchison Australia's CEO, Bill Morrow, that effective competition does not exist.
By Adam Bender | 19 November, 2012 09:49
The NBN is not enough to level telecom competition in Australia, according to Vodafone Hutchison Australia CEO Bill Morrow. At an American Chamber of Commerce event today in Sydney, he called on government to support policies that scale back Telstra’s “regulatory favour.”
By Adam Bender | 16 November, 2012 15:39
Whitepapers about policy
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
This research report explores the importance of security strategy and Cyber Threat Intelligence. The purpose of the study is to understand how companies are using, gathering and analyzing threat intelligence as part of their IT security strategy. Some of the topics covered are: Whether timely, accurate and actionable cyber threat intelligence make a difference in blocking or preventing external attacks. Are companies using cyber threat intelligence effectively to make informed decisions about how to respond to a menace or hazard
- HP makes it official, files to spin off enterprise division
- PayPal to acquire money transfer service Xoom for $890 million
- iiNet to deliver cloud services to SA government agencies
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- NBN issues quarterly construction update
- Parrot MiniDrones are equipped to hover, race and float on water
- Watch as we follow Google's new self-driving car
- Despite Apple Watch, Fitbit is still in the race
- Facebook tests a new way to show video - and make money from it
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- NASA readies test for first Mars airplane
- Intel's first Skylake chips coming in first week of August
- Another fiber optic cable severed by vandals, slowing west coast Internet
- FCC tells TracFone it must allow phone unlocking
- Microsoft's Office 2016 preview gets real-time editing in Word and more