private cloud - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft has been ordered to comply with a U.S. government demand for a customer's emails stored on a company server in Dublin, Ireland.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 01 August, 2014 20:00
Woolworths is using converged infrastructure as the foundation of a transition to private cloud, but the the ultimate destination will be a hybrid setup that leverages multiple public clouds, the supermarket chain’s infrastructure chief, Matt Chamley, today told the Sydney leg of EMC Forum 2014.
By Rohan Pearce | 01 August, 2014 14:27
Companies interested in moving to cloud computing are increasingly choosing a private cloud for the increased security and, often, compliance features instead of the public cloud, according to a recent survey.
By Sharon Gaudin | 18 July, 2014 06:01
As new public cloud plays leap in and the private cloud slowly evolves, we're on the brink of a shift to cloud computing for critical business workloads
By Eric Knorr | 24 December, 2012 11:17
Whitepapers about private cloud
This whitepaper presents IDC's insights about implementing an internal or "private" cloud technology model and how this strategy can allow IT organizations to respond to and support business demand with dynamic business agility.
Frost & Sullivan’s award highlights four key performance drivers that distinguish LogRhythm: Key Features include; Brand Performance, Technical Leadership, Defining the Market for Competitors, and Product Line Depth. Download today to get the full Frost and Sullivan Best Practices Research for SIEM and log management.
- LightCyber rolls out new features for endpoint malware detection platform
- Google gives VMware huge public cloud boost
- Mozilla puts old hardware to new use, runs Tor relays
- Microsoft continues cross-platform tear, releases Outlook for iOS, Android
- Microsoft kicks off C# 7 language planning
- Alibaba calls Chinese regulatory report unfair, as customer numbers grow
- Office for Android now widely available, with new Outlook apps in tow
- AllSeen IoT group acts to head off patent wars
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, January 29
- Microsoft previews OneDrive for Business for the Mac
- Intel wants to banish cables, connectors with new Broadwell chips
- Apple hits Samsung at home, where it hurts
- US targets mobile operator for deceptive data promises
- Symantec A/NZ boss Brenton Smith quits
- Boosted by iPhone 6 sales, Apple ties with Samsung for top smartphone rank