Qantas - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virgin Australia has sent out an alert to customers warning them about fake travel itinerary emails which may contain a virus or spyware.
By Hamish Barwick | 13 December, 2012 16:47
A Qantas email scam, which contains malware, shows that humans are still the “most vulnerable vector” for cyber criminals to target, according to a security analyst.
By Hamish Barwick | 11 December, 2012 13:54
Qantas has teamed up with Optus to offer free Wi-Fi to the airline’s Club, Qantas First and Business Lounge customers at 20 airports around Australia.
By Hamish Barwick | 01 November, 2012 14:56
Jetstar and Virgin say that the rollout of Wi-Fi internet on board flights in Australia won't take place until third party providers begin installing terrestrial Wi-Fi base stations to provide internet connectivity.
By Hamish Barwick | 07 September, 2011 16:26
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
The ability to observe, diagnose, and improve the performance of business-critical applications is essential to ensuring a positive user experience. This whitepaper discusses how enterprises can leverage existing application delivery controllers for both instrumentation and policy enforcement.
- Amazon Fire teardown pegs parts cost just below 32GB iPhone 5S
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
- Oracle slashes Larry Ellison's stock options following shareholder discontent
- Apple unveils minor bumps to MacBook Pro laptops
- Cisco ready to ship ACI controller
- RoboBees to Save US Agriculture
- Microsoft faces anti-monopoly probe in China over Windows, Office
- Feds arrest Florida man who allegedly conned Apple out of $309K
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- French fight the death of OpenVMS
- Huawei's smartphones shipments rise on international sales
- Rhapsody reaches 2M subscribers, bets on new unRadio service
- Smart locker application wins first place at BattleHack Sydney
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
- Consumer group decries government's anti-piracy plans