Qantas - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virgin Australia has sent out an alert to customers warning them about fake travel itinerary emails which may contain a virus or spyware.
By Hamish Barwick | 13 December, 2012 16:47
A Qantas email scam, which contains malware, shows that humans are still the “most vulnerable vector” for cyber criminals to target, according to a security analyst.
By Hamish Barwick | 11 December, 2012 13:54
Qantas has teamed up with Optus to offer free Wi-Fi to the airline’s Club, Qantas First and Business Lounge customers at 20 airports around Australia.
By Hamish Barwick | 01 November, 2012 14:56
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
This report details the observations and findings from nine in-depth interviews and executive roundtable discussions conducted by IBRS in 2012 regarding BYOD in education <span style="color:#0000ff;">powered by Intel®</span>. • The more significant issue for education was not the device but the delivery of software and services that impact educational activities • There is not one approach that fits all educational institutions – or even a single approach that can be used across a single school • A broad cross-section of peers involved from across the education spectrum were represented at each roundtable, held in seven cities across ANZ region</p>
- HP's move into 3D printing will radically change manufacturing
- Hungary ditches Internet tax plans after protests
- Sony's new mobile chief has hands full as handsets struggle
- IBM joins Tencent to target China's growing enterprise cloud market
- Samsung attacks Chinese rivals with new mid-range Galaxy phones
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Some Aussie businesses using DevOps to improve customer engagement and reduce IT spend: report
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
- Android creator Andy Rubin leaving Google
- Data retention is necessary red tape: Turnbull
- Zuckerberg to connect with regular folk in first 'community Q&A'
- In Pictures: 12 shocking social media horror stories
- In Pictures: 10 cool new features found in iOS 8.1