Qantas - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virgin Australia has sent out an alert to customers warning them about fake travel itinerary emails which may contain a virus or spyware.
By Hamish Barwick | 13 December, 2012 16:47
A Qantas email scam, which contains malware, shows that humans are still the “most vulnerable vector” for cyber criminals to target, according to a security analyst.
By Hamish Barwick | 11 December, 2012 13:54
Qantas has teamed up with Optus to offer free Wi-Fi to the airline’s Club, Qantas First and Business Lounge customers at 20 airports around Australia.
By Hamish Barwick | 01 November, 2012 14:56
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
A healthcare organization’s small application management staff must ensure high availability and fast delivery of thousands of critical administrative and clinical applications. See what they did to meet those goals.
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Twitter parody of North Korea's mouthpiece not afraid to crow over Sony's capitulation
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
- Google may launch Android Auto, making your car a big mobile device
- After FBI blames North Korea for Sony attack, now what?
- T-Mobile to pay $90M for unauthorized charges on customers' bills
- Buckle up IT: The enterprise needs you for cloud adoption
- Companies battle for control of Italy's national fiber network
- Obama promises response on Sony hack, says pulling movie was mistake
- Microsoft hits Windows tech support scammers with lawsuit
- Trojan program based on ZeuS targets 150 banks, can hijack webcams
- In 2015, EU aims to sweep away old rules on data protection and copyright
- FBI concludes North Korea 'responsible' for Sony hack
- What we know about North Korea's cyberarmy