Qantas - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virgin Australia has sent out an alert to customers warning them about fake travel itinerary emails which may contain a virus or spyware.
By Hamish Barwick | 13 December, 2012 16:47
A Qantas email scam, which contains malware, shows that humans are still the “most vulnerable vector” for cyber criminals to target, according to a security analyst.
By Hamish Barwick | 11 December, 2012 13:54
Qantas has teamed up with Optus to offer free Wi-Fi to the airline’s Club, Qantas First and Business Lounge customers at 20 airports around Australia.
By Hamish Barwick | 01 November, 2012 14:56
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
Organizations are moving beyond mobile email to mobile workflows that improve business operations by freeing employees from location and device constraints. Read this paper to see how sales leaders, lawyers, financial advisors, doctors and others are increasing staff productivity, strengthening compliancy and making faster, better-informed decisions with secure mobility.
- Intel plans 3D NAND flash next year for 'as much storage as you want'
- Telstra deploys 4G to 50 neglected rural sites
- More mobile broadband spectrum possible for emergency services
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
- Google: Would you pay to not see ads on favorite websites?
- Facebook's alternative PHP engine attracts Web service providers
- Intel planning thumb-sized PCs for next year
- Microsoft drops Dropbox into Office Mobile for Android
- Cameras, robotic mules could help battle Ebola in West Africa
- Uber, facing public backlash, will rethink privacy
- Rise of Whatsapp could require regulatory reform: ACMA
- As Moore's Law approaches 50, Intel battling to keep up
- AT&T to pay $23.8 million to settle California dumping complaint
- SAP talks up Hana but small companies slow to sign on
- Mozilla tells Google, it's not you (anymore), it's Yahoo