- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails
- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
Virgin Australia has sent out an alert to customers warning them about fake travel itinerary emails which may contain a virus or spyware.
By Hamish Barwick | 13 December, 2012 16:47
A Qantas email scam, which contains malware, shows that humans are still the “most vulnerable vector” for cyber criminals to target, according to a security analyst.
By Hamish Barwick | 11 December, 2012 13:54
Qantas has teamed up with Optus to offer free Wi-Fi to the airline’s Club, Qantas First and Business Lounge customers at 20 airports around Australia.
By Hamish Barwick | 01 November, 2012 14:56
Jetstar and Virgin say that the rollout of Wi-Fi internet on board flights in Australia won't take place until third party providers begin installing terrestrial Wi-Fi base stations to provide internet connectivity.
By Hamish Barwick | 07 September, 2011 16:26
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Learn how Kernkraftwerk Leibstadt (KKL), a Swiss nuclear power plant, achieved 95% virtualization with 50% fewer servers in just two months by implementing a Vblock System. The solution ensures that KKL can reliably deliver the continuous electricity supply safely and cost effectively.
- Google revenue jumps 19 percent but still disappoints
- AT&T wearables to hit the smartwatch runway soon
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
- Automakers show off in-vehicle Wi-Fi, new smartphone interfaces
- Court rejects Lavabit appeal, cites improper procedural handling
- Connecting for Good wrestles Kansas City's digital divide
- Chrome users won't give up, keep pressing Google to restore old-style new tab page
- Still deploying 11n Wi-Fi? You might want to think again
- Can Heartbleed be used in DDoS attacks?
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Net neutrality ruling complicates US transition to IP networks
- Lavaboom builds encrypted webmail service to resist snooping
- Teardown: Galaxy S5 parts cost 21% more than iPhone 5S
- Oracle identifies products affected by Heartbleed, but work remains on fixes
- Developers get access to more Sony camera features