regulatory - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has come under fire by a government regulator and a coalition of competitors for apparent breaches of the telecom giant’s Structural Separation Undertaking (SSU).
By Adam Bender | 27 May, 2014 10:07
The Australian Information Industry Association is upbeat on Australia changing tax rules that have restricted startups’ ability to recruit and retain staff, according to AIIA CEO Suzanne Campbell.
By Adam Bender | 10 March, 2014 16:17
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- Citrix software aims to solve storage/virtual desktop performance problem
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- LTE in Wi-Fi spectrum shows great potential, says NTT DoCoMo
- Sony serves up tennis swing-analyzing sensor in US, Canada
- Small businesses seek to take off with the cloud
- Acer releases its own Chromebox, bringing the Google OS to desktops
- As sales deadline approaches, OEMs continue to push Windows 7 PCs to consumers
- LG's high-end smartphone features trickle down to new L series
- Symantec opens $12m Sydney office
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- Data#3 revenue rises to $833.5m
- Turnbull earmarks 3.5GHz band for NBN fixed wireless
- Global Switch opens $300m Sydney East data centre
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news