Reuters - News, Features, and Slideshows
AT&T plans to delay its ambitious fiber optic cable investments in 100 cities until U.S. regulators define the rules for net neutrality.
By Matt Hamblen | 13 November, 2014 05:49
A co-founder of the Pirate Bay file-sharing service who had fled from Swedish authorities was nabbed at the border between Thailand and Laos, according to local news reports Tuesday.
By Gregg Keizer | 05 November, 2014 07:45
China hopes to launch a home-grown operating system by October to wean the country from foreign-made OSes like Windows.
By Gregg Keizer | 25 August, 2014 03:55
China's state-run TV is telling iPhone owners that the device is a threat to national security because it tracks their movements.
By Gregg Keizer | 12 July, 2014 00:59
Apple mistimed the launch of the iPhone 5C and priced the smartphone too high, missing out on aggressive subsidies offered by Chinese mobile carriers during an important holiday.
By Gregg Keizer | 18 October, 2013 21:11
After a year with Marissa Mayer at the helm, Yahoo is no longer seen as a 'dead company walking,' according to one analyst.
By Sharon Gaudin | 17 July, 2013 10:11
BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins' prediction that tablets would decline in popularity provoked debate on what will happen over the next five to 10 years to smartphones, tablets and laptops -- even wearable computers -- and what devices users might eventually prefer.
By Matt Hamblen | 01 May, 2013 19:08
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesVIC
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
With iOS 8, Apple has acknowledged the need for tighter IT controls through its addition of business-ready MDM features. But alone, they aren’t enough to meet enterprise security requirements. Get 5 tips to consider with new iOS 8 features.
- Cybercrime reporting site launches in Australia
- Microsoft Band customers get scrooged even before holidays start
- Microsoft study finds everybody wants DevOps but culture is a challenge
- Google delays demise of old-style Chrome plug-ins
- Stratasys now sells professional-grade 3D printers on Amazon
- Want a 100TB disk drive? You'll have to wait 'til 2025
- Tablet craze calms down as iPad shipments decline
- DT and Informatica service links Cloud, on-premises apps, data
- Twitter, in time for the holidays, puts digital coupons in your feed
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
- Mobile broadband modems are losing their appeal with consumers
- UK faults tech firm for not alerting authorities before soldier's murder
- HP talks cloud delivery options, the importance of OpenStack, how it competes on price
- 60 things European legislators don't want Canada to learn about air passengers