risk assessment - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council today issued guidelines on how businesses storing, processing or transmitting payment-card information should look at doing an annual risk assessment.
By Ellen Messmer | 16 November, 2012 19:57
Whitepapers about risk assessment
When considering whether or not to move to the cloud, there’s many questions you need to consider, and it’s unlikely that any single vendor will provide all the answers. This whitepaper provides your organisation a detailed list of security considerations to discuss both internally and with transparent vendors. Finding the right answers will help you develop a proper risk assessment and make informed decisions about cloud computing in your business.
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Leading businesses are learning how to collaborate more effectively to drive business results.The evolution of the modern workforce is driven by necessity and opportunity. This whitepaper looks at insights on collaboration trends from forward-thinking analysts and business executives, the 5 main findings and predictions for the future of workplace collaboration and how companies can find real value in bringing the workforce together with meeting tools.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, July 29
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Ink-shooting game 'Splatoon' helps power Nintendo to profit
- On your mark, get set, update! Windows 10 is here
- Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps
- Startup GO1 secures US$1 million investment deal
- Making Windows 10 was like 'ordering pizza for 1.5 billion people'
- Venuemob expands into four more Australian markets
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Victoria, WA leading ICT worker growth
- Twitter mulling big changes to how you view tweets
- Telstra TV to take on Google, Apple
- NSW to launch digital identity for government services
- Windows 10: What we like, what we don't like
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did