Romanian authorities have detained 25 people who are suspected of being members of an international gang of cyberthieves who hacked into banks, cloned payment cards and used them to steal over US$15 million.
Romanian Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Romanian Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism
Romania has long been considered a hotbed for cybercriminal activity, but in recent years law enforcement authorities have made significant efforts to crack down on online fraud gangs that steal millions every year from victims worldwide.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing