Ronald Deibert - News, Features, and Slideshows
Web hosting providers from the U.S., Canada and other Western nations have been hosting official Syrian government websites, in violation of sanction orders from the U.S. and other governments, according to a Canadian Web research organization.
By Grant Gross | 30 November, 2012 19:00
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
Gartner has positioned Check Point as a Leader in the Mobile Data Protection (MDP) Magic Quadrant for the eighth consecutive year.1 Gartner evaluates each company’s MDP offerings on a scale of completeness of vision and ability execute. Read the full report to see which vendors made it to the Magic Quadrant, compare their strengths and cautions, and see what Gartner says about Check Point.
- Sony hit with second employee lawsuit over hack
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Microsoft nixes EU browser ballot screen
- U.S.-Cuba breakthrough is no slam dunk for Internet
- Judge: No Steve Jobs for you
- Amazon promises one-hour delivery in Manhattan, more locations on the way
- U.S. on Sony breach: North Korea did it
- LG readies webOS TVs with better performance, 4K content
- Microsoft kills EU browser choice screen
- MYOB's engineers speed innovation with microservices
- ATM skimmers strike in Queensland
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- A/NZ telcos to build $86.3 million trans-Tasman submarine cable
- 'Managed cloud' a return to Rackspace's roots, says CTO