- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- How to fight back against CryptoLocker
A fire at a Samsung facility in South Korea on Sunday resulted in a temporary outage that shut down its website and caused the company's Smart TV products to report error messages.
By Michael Kan | 21 April, 2014 19:17
Users of the new Kindle for Samsung app will get up to 12 e-books for free a year, as Samsung Electronics joins forces with Amazon.com to boost the content on its mobile devices.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 17 April, 2014 21:52
It took just four days for German researchers to trick the Samsung Galaxy S5's fingerprint scanner into accepting a mold of a fingerprint instead of a real finger.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 16 April, 2014 22:19
Samsung's lawyers tried to put a human face on Google's Android development efforts as they opened their defense Friday against Apple's patent infringement claims and its demand for US$2.2 billion in damages.
By Martyn Williams | 12 April, 2014 10:19
The first curved display smartphone, the 5.7-inch Samsung Galaxy Round, has gone on sale in South Korea for 1 million Korean won, equal to about $US1015. Whether the device, which runs Android 4.3, ever goes on sale in the U.S. or Europe is unknown.
By Matt Hamblen | 09 October, 2013 21:52
Four new smartphone OSes intend to challenge Apple and Google's dominant position. Mozilla's Firefox OS is the first out of the gate, but Canonical, Samsung Electronics and Intel, as well as Finnish upstart Jolla Mobile, are also getting their alternatives ready.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 27 August, 2013 14:06
Some things in this world need no introduction. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is not one of those things.
By JR Raphael | 29 April, 2013 15:24
Samsung is tired of watching Apple run away with most of the money in mobile. Now, the Korean giant is making a big play to become like Apple -- a company that makes not only the hardware, but also the software and the store where you buy stuff.
By Mike Elgan | 19 February, 2013 15:53
Asia is fast becoming the epicenter of the PC market as Chinese and Taiwanese companies challenge the turf occupied for more than a decade by prominent U.S. PC makers Hewlett-Packard and Dell, whose laptop and desktop shipments are stumbling.
By Agam Shah | 14 February, 2013 20:31
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Delivering more products, heightened quality and shortened customers with flawless execution and minimal business interruption defines your supply chain success. This report discusses a newly developed end-to-end solution with the right tools to efficiently procure, assemble, ship and deliver the goods your customers want, when they want them.
- Free OS X Mavericks now powers half of all Macs
- Most but not all sites have fixed Heartbleed flaw
- Even the most secure cloud storage may not be so secure, study finds
- NTT launches browser-to-browser chatroom with avatars
- Fire at Samsung facility affects website, media portal
- Activists want net neutrality, NSA spying debated at Brazil Internet conference
- Microsoft takes Iowa from corn to .com
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots