Scott Cook - News, Features, and Slideshows
Investor Carl Icahn has ripped into the eBay board of directors and called for the company to spin off its PayPal unit in a colorful letter to eBay stockholders released Monday.
By Grant Gross | 24 February, 2014 16:51
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit accusing eBay of entering into a "handshake" agreement to not recruit or hire employees of software maker Intuit.
By Grant Gross | 16 November, 2012 22:27
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
- Twitter invests in MIT lab focused on online social movements
- 12 telecom providers violate TCP code
- St John Ambulance WA to deploy IP communications
- Cisco and Netgear line up behind new Helix 64-bit ARM chips
- Google-backed Thread Group opens membership, wades into home IoT marsh
- Wikileaks accuses intelligence watchdog of misleading Senate inquiry
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- Wotif sale to Expedia approved by ACCC
- Trying Windows 10 Tech Preview? Keep these 7 things in mind
- Microsoft blends the old and new with Windows 10
- In Pictures: 12 surprising ways personal technology betrays your privacy
- In Pictures: Windows 10
- In Pictures: 10 creepy mobile apps that make spying easier
- In Pictures: McAfee’s most dangerous cyber celebrities of 2014
- White House sets 20% data center efficiency goal, but finds few takers