Scott Cook - News, Features, and Slideshows
Investor Carl Icahn has ripped into the eBay board of directors and called for the company to spin off its PayPal unit in a colorful letter to eBay stockholders released Monday.
By Grant Gross | 24 February, 2014 16:51
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit accusing eBay of entering into a "handshake" agreement to not recruit or hire employees of software maker Intuit.
By Grant Gross | 16 November, 2012 22:27
New attack types combine known and unknown threats to exploit “unknown” vulnerabilities. Attackers are also hiding malware inside documents, websites, hosts and networks. These attacks have many purposes such as financial and ideological motives. They focus on stealing data, sabotaging business continuity, or damaging a company’s reputation.
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Brief: Tesla boosts 0-60 acceleration with over-the-air software upgrade
- AT&T will pay $18.2B as top bidder in mobile spectrum auction
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- Twitter's Vine Kids app is not just for kids
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Intuit backpedals from TurboTax changes after upgrade uproar
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business