- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
Marketers at Domino's Pizza are gaining new and more immediate insights into online coupon usage from an unexpected source: a security management tool used by the national chain's IT department.
By Ellen Messmer | 24 October, 2013 19:08
ForeScout Technologies Tuesday introduced technology that allows other security vendors as well as third parties such as systems integrators to share monitoring and security-related information directly with ForeScout's CounterAct network-access control product.
By Ellen Messmer | 15 October, 2013 21:56
McAfee has unveiled a security appliance it calls McAfee Advanced Threat Defense which uses sandboxing technology to open incoming files to safely "explode" them to see if they contain stealthy malware.
By Ellen Messmer | 02 October, 2013 18:04
HP today took the wraps off its Next-Generation Firewall line designed to exert application-level controls and visibility over all traffic related to the enterprise, including mobile devices used in public WiFi settings and traffic from cloud services.
By Ellen Messmer | 17 September, 2013 14:26
IBM today announced vulnerability-management capabilities available with its security information and event management (SIEM) product, called QRadar, that will let security managers identify network assets and prioritize network vulnerabilities for remediation.
By Ellen Messmer | 25 July, 2013 16:26
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon
- Apple has bigger plans than just song ID with Shazam deal
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Americans cool with lab-grown organs, but not designer babies
- IE6: Retired but not dead yet
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines
- Can you hear me now? NASA to test laser communication system