- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
A transition from analog to IP telephony in mid-2011 enhanced the Hobsons Bay City Council’s ability to communicate with constituents. Customer service manager, Suzanne Paterson, said the council plans to add Web chat to open a further channel for customer interaction.
By Adam Bender | 05 November, 2012 11:36
Workers in telecom departments may be understandably apprehensive about switching from TDM to SIP, since it could conceivably put them out of work.
By Brad Reed | 29 March, 2011 08:49
The latest iteration of Google's Android mobile operating system has arrived in version 2.3 – codenamed 'Gingerbread' – with support for larger, tablet-sized screens.
By Rodney Gedda | 07 December, 2010 07:23
Session Initiation Protocol will remain the driver of innovation in unified communications for the next decade, putting it on par with TCP/IP as a networking game changer, Avaya's CEO told an overflow crowd at his Interop keynote address Tuesday.
By Tim Greene | 28 April, 2010 05:57
Unified communications vendor, ShoreTel. has announced interoperability with the beta version of Skype for SIP, enabling voice calls via Skype with a ShoreTel UC system and Skype users can now contact ShoreTel telephone systems for free via a Web-based click-to-call service.
By Rodney Gedda | 10 September, 2009 10:21
In addition to the well-known Asterisk, there is a vibrant community of open source software PBX systems that can be used for internal and service provider IP telephony. Here are five exciting open source VoIP and UC projects to keep an eye on.
By Rodney Gedda | 21 October, 2009 10:53
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Deloitte explores the business and finance implications associated with managing data centres. This paper outlines the options available to structure an organisations data centre and complementary IT services and provides the key considerations that need to be reviewed when determining which option works best for them.
- AMD's profitability streak ends at two quarters
- Netcraft tool flags websites affected by Heartbleed
- Israeli start-up, working with GE, out to detect Stuxnet-like attacks
- Facebook wants to help you meet friends offline
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- For Red Hat, it's RHEL and then...?
- Report: Oracle pushes back against Oregon officials over troubled health care site
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Samsung and Amazon customize Kindle app, offer free e-books
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- With Google Glass, the doctor can see you now
- Ruggedized scientific calculator perfect for extreme math
- TSMC benefits from demand for high-tech smartphone chips