slideshow - News, Features, and Slideshows
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
By Michael Kan | 23 September, 2014 10:01
Some of the names on our Top 12 list are familiar industry figures. Others are hardly household names. The common thread: They have all made billions from social media.
By Matt Kapko | 22 September, 2014 12:23
From hydrogen to solar and wood there are tons of ongoing cool alternative energy projects across the globe
By Michael Cooney | 16 September, 2014 09:33
These small, yet obscure Windows tips and tricks can make a big difference in your workflow - and save you tons of time in the process.
By Brad Chacos | 29 August, 2014 08:44
Proof that no matter how much time, effort, and money you put into something, it may sink like a stone and stay at the bottom
By Josh Fruhlinger | 25 August, 2014 08:58
Homer, family and friends take on everything from The Internet to Apple and Google Glass.
By Keith Shaw | 22 August, 2014 11:59
Floating things, flying things, finding things and fashion things are all part of the Internet of Things. Prepare for a hyper connected future.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 18 August, 2014 14:01
Google Glass has had a ripple effect throughout the enterprise world.
By Colin Neagle | 13 August, 2014 08:22
These 14 iOS travel apps will make your iPhone, iPad touch or iPad a more valuable travel companion. They'll help you book your trip, plan your itinerary, navigate unfamiliar streets, convert foreign currencies and much more.
By James A. Martin | 25 July, 2014 08:28
Here are five smartphones that have been, or will be, released this year running unofficial versions of Android.
By Howard Wen | 22 July, 2014 08:19
There's no need for a portable phone charger to be boring -- here are 11 chargers for your smartphone (or tablet) that are both useful and creative.
By Rebecca Linke | 21 July, 2014 08:23
2014 has featured crop circles, advanced toilet tech, flying saucers, wild software development
By Michael Cooney | 18 July, 2014 09:07
Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
By Serdar Yegulalp | 18 July, 2014 07:50
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
Although government agencies invest large sums of money into their IT defenses, an unknowing user can help adversaries dethrone even the most regal of security systems, that's why proper precautions are needed in expanding your mobile strategies. Read more
- Fiberlink wipes one smartphone or tablet every three minutes
- Internet of Things roundtable: Experts discuss what to look for in IoT platforms
- Gray market iPhone 6 prices plunge in China
- GoogleX to circle the Earth with Internet-connected balloons
- Ray Ozzie's Talko app stores calls in cloud, lets you search them
- Without mandatory signups, is Google+ adrift?
- Microsoft streamlines free Office for students deal
- Apple iOS 8 fixes outlined in report
- Dell's PC, tablet innovations draw attention
- Smaller Windows PC makers nip at Apple's heels in customer satisfaction
- We just might put a dent in data breaches
- EU tells Google to make more concessions or face charges in antitrust dispute
- Apple outsmarts the thieves
- j2 Global acquires Web24 Group for undisclosed sum
- Lyft acquires ride-sharing startup Hitch