slideshow - News, Features, and Slideshows
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
By James A. Martin | 21 October, 2014 09:08
Wirelessly sending a presentation from your laptop or tablet to a large screen is a breeze with one of these mirroring devices.
By Brian Nadel | 17 October, 2014 08:34
On any given day, employers post about 80,000 jobs on Dice.com. Here are the 10 fastest-growing categories based on number of mentions compared to a year ago.
By Sharon Florentine | 15 October, 2014 09:40
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of Netscape Navigator's release this week, let's take a look back at the rise and demise of the browser that introduced many to the World Wide Web.
By Yoni Heisler | 15 October, 2014 09:35
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefull you aren't one of them.
By Josh Fruhlinger | 09 October, 2014 08:56
Windows 10's changes are as big as the Start menu and as nitty-gritty as the command prompt, with lots of interesting stuff in between. Let's dig in.
By Brad Chacos | 03 October, 2014 08:55
Some advice on how to make iOS 8 work for you.
By Yoni Heisler | 26 September, 2014 11:56
From electronic pills to digital tattoos, these eight innovations aim to secure systems and identities without us having to remember a password ever again
By Serdar Yegulalp | 26 September, 2014 11:47
The FBI’s formidable Next Generation Identification is up and running
By Michael Cooney | 26 September, 2014 11:41
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
By Michael Kan | 23 September, 2014 10:01
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
The most basic network attacks attempt to overwhelm a defensive device with sheer volumes of traffic. Sometimes these volumetric attacks are designed to overload the connections-per-second (CPS) capacity (e.g., the ramp-up rate). Learn how to mitigate DDoS attacks
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
- Usage alert compliance a priority as TCP code enforcement heads into year three
- Symantec donates $260k towards cyberbullying prevention
- Court delays NBN Co, Pipe Networks battle
- Adobe begins encrypting user data collected from Digital Editions app
- Apple: A pox on your house!
- In brief: Beanhunter acquires CoffeeJobs.com for undisclosed sum
- Amazon builds sales, but losses pile up
- In Pictures: Camels, Sleds, and Fishing Boats - 7 Wacky Google Street View Vehicles
- Apple Pay's next move could be phone-to-phone payments
- Oracle says state wanted to take 'unacceptable risk' with health care website transition
- Microsoft Q1 sales jump, but Nokia drags down earnings
- Canonical celebrates Cloud freedoms with new Ubuntu
- Apple and sapphire supplier strike deal to end partnership
- Collection of new cord cutting techs make it easier to snip that CATV tether