slideshow - News, Features, and Slideshows
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
By James A. Martin | 21 October, 2014 09:08
Wirelessly sending a presentation from your laptop or tablet to a large screen is a breeze with one of these mirroring devices.
By Brian Nadel | 17 October, 2014 08:34
On any given day, employers post about 80,000 jobs on Dice.com. Here are the 10 fastest-growing categories based on number of mentions compared to a year ago.
By Sharon Florentine | 15 October, 2014 09:40
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of Netscape Navigator's release this week, let's take a look back at the rise and demise of the browser that introduced many to the World Wide Web.
By Yoni Heisler | 15 October, 2014 09:35
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefull you aren't one of them.
By Josh Fruhlinger | 09 October, 2014 08:56
Windows 10's changes are as big as the Start menu and as nitty-gritty as the command prompt, with lots of interesting stuff in between. Let's dig in.
By Brad Chacos | 03 October, 2014 08:55
Some advice on how to make iOS 8 work for you.
By Yoni Heisler | 26 September, 2014 11:56
From electronic pills to digital tattoos, these eight innovations aim to secure systems and identities without us having to remember a password ever again
By Serdar Yegulalp | 26 September, 2014 11:47
The FBI’s formidable Next Generation Identification is up and running
By Michael Cooney | 26 September, 2014 11:41
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
By Michael Kan | 23 September, 2014 10:01
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs). • Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Debian community splits over systemd, but fork still unlikely
- TIO task force to field NBN grievances
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Progress builds up developer chops with Telerik buy
- Monumental day for Wikipedia in Poland
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- IBM's chip business sale gets national security scrutiny
- IBM and Microsoft pledge to make their Clouds compatible
- Some Bank of America customers double-charged with Apple Pay