sprint - News, Features, and Slideshows
sprint in pictures
America’s big four wireless service providers are enthusiastic about the prospect of delivering data over unlicensed frequencies via LTE-U, but they’re playing their cards very close to their chests when it comes to specific plans.
By Jon Gold | 29 January, 2016 05:14
Sprint today said it is looking at new ways to add call towers while still saving money, one of the actions officials discussed today in an earnings call.
By Matt Hamblen | 27 January, 2016 05:41
Sprint today unveiled a new simplified wireless plan offering 50% off competitors' rates -- part of an effort to lure consumers to try its faster LTE Plus network.
By Matt Hamblen | 18 November, 2015 22:27
Sprint signed a wireless roaming agreement with the Telecommunications Company of Cuba, known as ETECSA, to take advantage of future business from U.S. travelers to that nation.
By Matt Hamblen | 02 November, 2015 23:41
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
By Grant Gross | 07 August, 2015 05:21
In its latest attempt to show some smartphone muscle, Verizon Wireless says it will offer the Palm Pre in early 2010.
By Jared Newman | 29 July, 2009 00:49
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
One of the biggest use cases for the cloud – in fact, the biggest, in the case of hosted private cloud – is for backup and disaster recovery. This white paper explores why the Cloud is well suited for Disaster Recovery and what organisations need to consider to ensure that Cloud DR is right for them.
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- What businesses need to know about Privacy Shield
- Box makes it easier for businesses to control encryption of cloud data