sprint - News, Features, and Slideshows
sprint in pictures
Sprint had 55 million wireless "connections" at the end of the third quarter, allowing it to remain as the third largest U.S. carrier, just ahead of T-Mobile.
By Matt Hamblen | 05 November, 2014 00:06
Sprint recently cut 452 jobs from its headquarters in Overland Park, Kan., an amount that equals about 6% of the 7,500 workers there.
By Matt Hamblen | 21 October, 2014 07:31
Internet traffic routing errors made by U.S. operators Sprint and Windstream on the same day last week underscore a long-known Internet weakness, posing both security and reliability issues.
By Jeremy Kirk | 15 September, 2014 12:25
The most striking thing about Sprint's upcoming Aquos Crystal smartphone only becomes clear when you turn its camera on.
By Tim Hornyak | 19 August, 2014 22:49
In its latest attempt to show some smartphone muscle, Verizon Wireless says it will offer the Palm Pre in early 2010.
By Jared Newman | 29 July, 2009 00:49
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
Security and convenience should not be a zero-sum game. Security must not block progress to transform businesses. Likewise, mobile collaboration presents a tremendous opportunity for businesses. Read this paper to understand the five primary threats and how to both address risks and gain process efficiencies through secure mobility.
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
- EU net neutrality discussions to continue into the next year
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- European Parliament calls on Commission to consider breaking up Google
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing in US
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption