sprint - News, Features, and Slideshows
sprint in pictures
Sprint wouldn't object to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility in order to pass strong net neutrality rules, as long as the agency applies those new regulations with a "light touch," the mobile carrier said.
By Grant Gross | 17 January, 2015 06:34
The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has filed a lawsuit accusing Sprint of illegally billing mobile customers for tens of millions[m] of dollars in unauthorized third-party charges.
By Grant Gross | 18 December, 2014 04:40
Sprint had 55 million wireless "connections" at the end of the third quarter, allowing it to remain as the third largest U.S. carrier, just ahead of T-Mobile.
By Matt Hamblen | 05 November, 2014 00:06
Sprint recently cut 452 jobs from its headquarters in Overland Park, Kan., an amount that equals about 6% of the 7,500 workers there.
By Matt Hamblen | 21 October, 2014 07:31
Internet traffic routing errors made by U.S. operators Sprint and Windstream on the same day last week underscore a long-known Internet weakness, posing both security and reliability issues.
By Jeremy Kirk | 15 September, 2014 12:25
In its latest attempt to show some smartphone muscle, Verizon Wireless says it will offer the Palm Pre in early 2010.
By Jared Newman | 29 July, 2009 00:49
This document provides the findings of a recent security analysis of your infrastructure. The document represents a summary of these findings and presents a set of recommendations for addressing the detected events.
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Brief: Tesla boosts 0-60 acceleration with over-the-air software upgrade
- AT&T will pay $18.2B as top bidder in mobile spectrum auction
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- Twitter's Vine Kids app is not just for kids
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Intuit backpedals from TurboTax changes after upgrade uproar
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business