spyware - News, Features, and Slideshows
Isolating computers from the Internet, called "air gapping," is considered one of the best ways to defend critical systems and their sensitive data from cyberattacks, but researchers have found that can be undermined using an all-in-one printer.
By Lucian Constantin | 17 October, 2014 03:03
A cyberespionage group operating out of Russia has launched malware attacks against the Ukrainian government and at least one U.S.-based organization through a previously unknown vulnerability that affects most versions of Windows.
By Lucian Constantin | 14 October, 2014 22:39
The CEO of a Pakistani company has been indicted in the U.S. for selling a product called StealthGenie that buyers could use to monitor calls, texts, videos and other communications on other people's mobile phones, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
By Grant Gross | 30 September, 2014 05:31
A group of hackers known for past cyberespionage attacks against the U.S. Defense Industrial Base, as well as companies from the electronics and engineering sectors, has recently started using a backdoor program to target Mac OS X systems.
By Lucian Constantin | 06 September, 2014 01:38
Whitepapers about spyware
In 2010, the threat posed by the web is sharper and more extensive than ever before. Almost any website can now host malware, or forward you to one that does. Indeed, an infection is much more likely to result from a visit to a perfectly legitimate website that has been compromised with a virus or spyware – than from one set up specifically to spread malware. Read More.
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
- Pew survey shows women bear brunt of online harassment
- EMC buys controlling interest in VCE, its joint venture with Cisco
- Amazon takes aim at Microsoft's Active Directory with new service
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
- Apple CEO Tim Cook meets with Chinese official after iCloud attack
- New European Commission, approved by Parliament, will focus on the digital domain
- Ransomware takes malware from bad to worse
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- iiNet back in court over P2P file sharing
- Cisco said to be selling most of VCE stake to EMC
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says