spyware - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Electronic Frontier Foundation, a digital privacy rights group, has released a downloadable plugin for Chrome and Firefox designed to stop third parties from tracking people's Web browsing.
By Zach Miners | 22 July, 2014 05:19
A new Trojan program designed to steal log-in credentials and other financial information from online banking websites is being advertised to cybercriminal groups on the underground market.
By Lucian Constantin | 15 July, 2014 04:33
Police from eight countries together with several private security companies disrupted the online infrastructure used by cybercriminals to control computers infected with a malware program called Shylock.
By Lucian Constantin | 11 July, 2014 04:00
There is yet another reason to be wary of spam email about bank transfers or invoices -- it could be carrying a new, cleverly designed malware program that steals financial information.
By Lucian Constantin | 01 July, 2014 02:29
A malware threat previously used in attacks against energy sector companies is now being aimed at organizations that use or develop industrial applications and machines.
By Lucian Constantin | 24 June, 2014 23:16
Whitepapers about spyware
In 2010, the threat posed by the web is sharper and more extensive than ever before. Almost any website can now host malware, or forward you to one that does. Indeed, an infection is much more likely to result from a visit to a perfectly legitimate website that has been compromised with a virus or spyware – than from one set up specifically to spread malware. Read More.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
BYOD brings flexibility and improved productivity. But it can also add inconsistent user experiences, data security challenges… even legal liabilities. How can you make sure you get all the benefits—and none of the hassles? Read this tip sheet to learn the top considerations before you BYOD.
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
- TOR patch coming
- Microsoft revenue lifted by Cloud sales to businesses
- ARM develops second wave of 64-bit processors
- Apple reports a huge profit but sales disappoint
- Microsoft brings two open source tools to Azure
- Google updates the Maps Explore Nearby feature -- for some users
- Oracle builds on BlueKai acquisition with Data Cloud
- Should EMC sell off its 80 per cent stake in VMware?
- Small cell device tech set to connect workplace Wi-Fi with 3G and LTE
- Want an Apple watch? Just 3D print one
- NASA upgrades humanoid robot in space
- What to listen for during Apple's earnings call today