storage market - News, Features, and Slideshows
storage market in pictures
Three data storage start-ups have landed more than $US28 million in first-round funding from venture capitalists, a rare feat in an economy that has punished new vendors looking to obtain financing.
By Jon Brodkin | 16 September, 2009 07:04
A decade or so ago, security wasn’t nearly as challenging as it is today. Users, data and applications were all centralized in data centers that, in effect, kept them contained within a network perimeter. This eBook outlines how the open enterprise has changed the role of security.
- Obama signs cellphone unlocking bill
- Microsoft sues Samsung, says it stopped paying for patents
- Panasonic to help Tesla build battery 'Gigafactory'
- Judge approves Apple e-books price-fixing settlement
- Retail industry rallies behind open standard for tokenization
- HP's SlateBook 14 Android laptop ships, but with a higher price than expected
- Google offloads mystery barge to marine company
- Train robots hands-on to dump trash with this new OS
- Oregon's move from Oracle-developed site to Healthcare.gov on track, official says
- HP's new lifeline for OpenVMS gets a thanks from users
- Facebook outage hits users
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Amazon's four tips to make sure your cloud is secure
- HP agrees to settle allegations it overbilled US Postal Service
- German copyright law is unconstitutional, Yahoo says in complaint