storage market - News, Features, and Slideshows
storage market in pictures
Three data storage start-ups have landed more than $US28 million in first-round funding from venture capitalists, a rare feat in an economy that has punished new vendors looking to obtain financing.
By Jon Brodkin | 16 September, 2009 07:04
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
There’s no question that Dev/Ops needs to automate deployments. The question is how? What’s the first step, what are the milestones, what are the pitfalls to avoid? This infographic shows best practice recommendations for automating deployments for continuous delivery. You’ll find: Gartner's, Ovum's and Forrester’s future predictions, how continuous delivery makes testing easier and more manageable and key benefits and best practices for implementing continuous delivery.
- GoPro's upcoming six camera mount is good news for rich VR fans
- Lenovo aims at toppling rivals in the server market
- Cellphone use involved in more than 1 in 4 car crashes
- AngularJS 1.4 is built for speed, animations
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
- Home security demystified: How to build a smart DIY system
- Avago is buying Broadcom for $37 Billion to create a networking chip giant
- DeNA aims for robot taxis by 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Salesforce doubles down on big data with new analytics tool
- Server sales bolstered by cloud expansions
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, May 28
- German gov't proposes telecom data retention law
- Rio Tinto signs $20m managed services contract with Empired
- Sony keeps optical discs alive with storage startup acquisition
- Legal trouble in wearables business: Jawbone sues Fitbit